Big surprise at school and the mixed up classes

Sapphire's P.O.V.

Beep...Beep...Beep- I got up and turned of the alarm. Well time for school. And I get to have my party tomorrow. 

I got my makeup on and got dressed for school. I could not wait to try out my new motorcycle I got for my birthday. I filled my purse with all the things I was going to need at school, I went down stairs and grabbed an apple for breakfast. 

I found the keys to my motorcycle and heard the lovely purring sound. I got my helmet on and rode to school. Happy, and excited.

When I got to school, I saw a limo pull over. Luckily no one was around exept for me. Two guys stepped out and I saw... oh no I'm just seeing things this is not happening. I went up to greet them still rideing on my motorcycle. "Zayn, Harry?" "Wow nice ride Sapphire", Zayn said. "Thanks. Well I just came over to say hi, but I should get to class now, bye", I said."Bye!" 

I looked at my classes. First stop, Science! but when I went in I was shocked, Middle school and high school had the same class together. This is gonna be a very intresting year. I sat down and we started class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

What did yall think? Please comment! ok see ya all!