First invitations then...IT'S TIME TO PART-AY!!!!!

Sapphire's P.O.V. 

I gave every one their invitations except for Harry and Zayn. I saw Zayn an Harry talking by their lockers, I went up to them, and heard Zayn say,"It's ok. Who can't resist her?"

"Hey, Zayn, Harry?" They turned around and smiled at me."Yes?" " How would you to like to come to my party? You can bring the other lads to if you would like." " We would love too", they said." Ok cool here are yall's invitations", I handed them 10 invitations just incase they wanted to bring a couple of friends so that they are not the only high schoolers.

"Wear any thing you want!"  " OK." "See you at the party! Oh and nothing fancy, accualy where your hottest suits and bring a bathing suit!" " Oh we will",Harry said causing me to blush.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Harry and I were bye our lockers talking about Sapphire. "She looks like she is 16, but she is 14! How can I even ask here out? She is too young!", I said hesitating. Harry chuckled," Dude, Age Dose Not Matter When it Comes to Love! But I like her too, I'm sorry dude." "It's ok. Who can't resist her", I wondered.

"Hey, Zayn, Harry?" We turned around and smiled at her."Yes", we responded. " How would you to like to come to my party? You can bring the other lads to if you would like." " We would love too", we both said at the same time." Ok cool here are yall's invitations", she handed us 10 invitations just incase we wanted to bring a couple of friends so that we are not the only high schoolers.

 "Wear any thing you want!"  " OK." "See you at the party! Oh and nothing fancy, accualy where your hottest suits, and bring a bathing suit!" " Oh we will",Harry said causing her to blush.

Our eyes never left her as she walked out the door and got on her expensive motorcyle, she looked hot, and I wanted her so bad! I will ask her out tonight! Yes, thats what I will do!

We got in our limo and told the guys about the party, Louis got over excited and started squeeling loudly. We explaind how she said to wear something 'hot'.The limo stopped and we hopped out and imidiatly started geting ready, and dressed into something 'hot'.And we got our bathingsuits

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I decided just to wear my bikini the whole time. We were going to the beach! My dad rented a section of the beach for my party do I have the best parents or what! I got on my motorcycle and drove to the beach.

I was waiting at the beach for people to come. I did not have to wait long though, people from school were pouring into the beach. Then every one got wild when the One Direction bus pulled up in to the beach. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw all the boys abbs I looked away and went into the water. 

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was looking around for the birthday girl and saw her in the water. My jaw dropped all the way to the floor. WOW SHE'S LOOKING HOT!!!! I went up to her and wispered,"Are you trying to seduce us boys?'cus it's working." She just blushed and giggled.

"Do you want to dance with me?" She nodded and to my hand. I looked around and saw many guys get slapped by their girlfriends for stareing at Sapphire.

Once we were done danceing I pulled her away from the party. This is it, it's time to ask her out." Sapphire I was wondering if...maybe we can...go out some time?" There I did it I asked her out. My heart was beating fast I was worried she'd say no but then..."Yes. Yes I will go out with you Zayn." I smiled at her and we went to get cake. 

Nialls P.O.V.

I have to ask her to dance with me. I wanted to get to know her. I saw her talking to Zayn, and eating cake at the same time. That made me realise how hungry I was. I went to the table full of food. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Sapphire there. I blushed and said,"Oh hi." "Hi."

"Will you...um...care to...dance with me",I finally asked. "Sure lets go!" She grabed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

what should it be? Zapphire, Napphire, or Happhire?

Please comment!