35

This is the chapter, the chapter where you find out what's going on with Mitch!

Ya know, maybe he's pregnant or dying or has Ebola. Who knows. Well, I know but I would never tell y'all

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!

*******

Avi checked out everything he could and still couldn't find out what was wrong

He shrugged. "I don't know Mitchie, I can't find anything".

Avi set his hand on Mitch's stomach and pushed a little. Mitch grabbed his hand quickly.

Avi and Scott have him a weird look. "It's makes me have to pee". He said

Avi hummed

"What"? Scott asked

"Do you mind if I do an ultra-sound, please".

Scott shrugged. "Sure but I doubt your gonna find anything".

"It's just in case".

Mitch laid down and lifted up his shirt, while Avi prepared the machine.

Avi applied the cold gel on to Mitch's stomach and started to run the machine over his stomach.

Avi furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, I don't see anything....." He continued to look though, just to be sure. "Um..."

"What, is something wrong"? Mitch asked

Avi shook his head. "Can I talk to you in private Mitch"?

Scott stepped in. "I'm his Alpha, I think I can take whatever this is".

"That's not what I'm trying to say, I just... Need to talk to him first".

Scott looked at Mitch then to Avi then back at Mitch again. Mitch nodded his head and Scott relaxed

"Okay, I'll just go into the bedroom then". Scott walked into their bedroom and shut the door.

Avi looked to Mitch with an expression Mitch couldn't read. "What's wrong Av"?

"I have to be sure, can I look at your stomach again".

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows but nodded. "Yeah, go ahead".

Avi put the machine back on Mitch's stomach and began to look.

Avi suddenly stopped and nodded. "Yeah, I was right".

"Right, right about what"?

Avi put the machine away and cleaned off Mitch's stomach, Mitch sat up on the couch and looked at Avi. "Tell me.... Tell me what's wrong with me". Mitch tried again

"Nothing's wrong with you Mitchie".

"Then what did you find"?

"I just.... Well.... Your pregnant Mitchie".