53

Announcement: I'm in Texas rn and I go back this Monday. I'm gonna start updating at 3:00 when I go home. I start dance next week and go everyday at 5 and I sleep till 12. So it'll just be easier for me.

Anyway, I love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

********

Scott cleaned Mitch's cut and put a wrap on his hand. He stood up from the bed and put the wrap back into the first aid kit, not saying anything. He zipped it back up and walked into their bathroom, putting it back under the sink.

He walked back into their bedroom and plugged his phone up to the charger. He looked at Mitch and gave him a small smiled. "Does it hurt"?

Mitch shook his head and looked down, he fumbled around with his fingers until he spoke up. "It wasn't Alex's fault, it was mine. You shouldn't blame him".

Scott shook his head and set his phone on the nightstand, he looked up at Mitch and sighed. "If he was watching you, it wouldn't have happened".

"Yes, but I should've been more careful".

"I agree but that doesn't matter, I put my trust in Alex and he let you get hurt. He's an Alpha, he's suppose to protect and he didn't".

"Yes but-"

"Please don't argue with me Mitchie, it's just the way I see it and you won't be able to change that. Please get dressed, our guests will be here in half an hour". After that Scott walked out of the room, leaving Mitch sitting on the bed.

Scott walked into the kitchen and looked over Alex's shoulder at what he was stirring. He hummed and turned around, opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. He opened it and drank from the plastic bottle.

"I'm sorry, I should've watched him". Alex said after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah, you should have". Scott replied coldly, walking out of the kitchen and back down the hallway.

He opened Kirstie's door and peeked his head in. He looked around and saw no sign of Kirstie. "Kirst"? He called

"Yes". He heard her voice call back

"May I come in"?

"Of course".

Scott walked in and sat down on her bed, he set his water on her nightstand and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

He sat there thinking if he'd been to hard on Alex, if he should have given Alex the benefit of the doubt. He shook his head and looked up as Kirstie came out of the bathroom.

She smiled at him and smoothed down her dress. "Hey! Do you like it". She asked looking down at her pink dress

Scott looked at the dress. "It's lovely, Kirst".

She smiled happily and went to her closet to grab a pair of shoes. "So, what brings you in here"? She asked

Scott chuckled a little. "Just wanted to see if you were almost ready".

Kirstie pulled out a pair of, extremely high, black heals. She put them on and looked up at Scott. "Ready". She said

Scott smiled and stood up from the bed. "Okay, if you want you can go ask Alex if he needs any help with dinner or setting the table".

Kirstie nodded and walked out of the bedroom to go find Alex.