The beginning

*one week earlier"

Paige's POV: "we NEED to figure out what we're gonna be for Halloween!" Chloe Lukasiak said to me, our best friend-a-versery was Halloween night, so we needed PERFECT costumes. We always celebrated in some way.last year, we went to a justin bieber concert, it was amazing "I think you should wear your favorite solo costume, and make up who you are" I said "that's an amazing Idea! Im totally doing that! But you HAVE to be a surfer, it's practically in your blood" she was right, I loved surfing ever since I was little, I was born in long beach CA and learned to surf at a really young age. So when we moved to Pittsburg , I was sad to leave the beach, and surfing. I even met Bethany Hamilton, she would be in surfing competitions there. Although i didn't get to see her much, we were actually really close. she even gave me her surf bored necklace, i wear it every day. so I decided chloe was right, I should be a surfer "and, if your a surfer, Brad will practically fall in love with you on the spot!" She joked. I blushed "oh shut up! Just because he's from California too you'll think he'll fall for me? That only happens in the movies, Hun" I giggle "fine. But I still think he'll fall for you!"