Family helping

Chapter 13: Paige's POV

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked into Joshes room, he always cheers me up, and he always knows what to say.

"Hey baby sister!"

"Hi...." I mumbled

"Have you been crying?"

"Ya..."

"What happend?"

I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out, right there in front of my brother

"Tammie, it's Tammie" I bawled

He got me to sit on his bed and he let me cry into his shoulder, "Tammie, Tammie Michelson? What did she do?" I sat on his bed and tried not to cry, "well, I've had a crush on Brad-" he cut me off "Brad Blue? He's a hard-core partyer and I don't want you anywhere near him" he was so over protective.

"Can I please just tell my story?" I asked

"Sure" he said

"Well, I've had a crush on him for about a year, and Tammie knew about it, an she has a crush on him too, and today, at free period, she threatened me, told me to not even think about him, and next thing I know she's making out with Brad right in front of me"

Joshes POV

I let my baby sister cry into my shirt, staining it with tears, I decided to text Brooke, even though she was in the room next to me

"Come into my room, we have a problem"

"What is it?"

"It's Paige"

"Be right there"

Within a matter of secounds Brooke appeared in my doorway, looking like she was ready to kill someone

"What happend to our baby sister?"

"Do you want to tell her?" I asked my crying little sister.

"Sure" she whispered

And she told her the same story she told me.

Brooke's POV

"How about we try to get your mind off of it buy doing the blue kool-aid in your hair for tomorrow?" I suggested "sure, that might help"

We headed for the bathroom, I whispered to josh "go tell mom what happened and tell her what were doing and that we're trying to get her mind off of it, please?"

We got Paige's hair ready for the kool-aid, we went downstairs were mom was boiling the water and adding the kool-aid just like the YouTube video said, we dyed her hair and it turned out great, perfect blue ends, she was smiling, so I hoped that she had stopped thinking bout it for a little while, we washed her hair to get the sugar from the kool-aid out so it wasn't sticky, and then we dried it, it look perfect. "Do you wanna go shopping? Mom can drop us off at the mall and we can get some stuff" I asked "sure! Just let me get changed" she said, she came out 10 minutes later with a white tank top and skinny jeans, it looked great with her new hair.

When we were dropped off at the mall we went straight to Abercrombie, we had so much fun, I just hope she wasn't thinking about Tammie Michelson.