Worst day

Chapter 32: Paige's POV

(Earlier that day)

We had driven back to the set after going over lines once or twice, Ross came and told us that he wanted us to meet someone. I walked around the tent and I looked into those big brown eyes and freckled cheeks.

It was Cameron

"Hey girls! I'm Cameron, it's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!" Me and chloe said in unison, he laughed

"Are you guys like, twins or something?" He said, giggling.

"No, just best friends" chloe says

"Well I'd like to get to know you...."

"Paige"

"Chloe"

We said, finishing his sentence

"We'll I'd like to get to know you, Paige and Chloe, how bout a walk on the beach?"

We walked on the beach for what seemed like hours, but i wish it was. We walked and talked, about school, family, then We walked back to the tent and

we were stopped by two younger girls. (I'm guessing 20-25)

"Hi girls! I'm Annie and this is Tori, were the hair and makeup artists, and we need to do some tests to see if the look will look good on screen and that it's right for the movie, now can you please come with me?" Annie says, perky.

It takes about an hour to do full hair, makeup, an outfits. Until we finally are finished.

"You guys look amazing!"

They exclaim

I was in a baby pink dress with wavy hair and white flip flops.

While chloe was dressed in a pale yellow crop top with white shorts and creme colored flip flops, her hair was put into a braided pull-back.

"Ok, let's send a picture to Jeff to see if he approves the look!" Tori exclaims, me and chloe posed, and she snapped the picture.

Soon after the bodyguard came in

"Paige, chloe, you guys have a visitor"

We walked out of the tent, excited to see who it was, when I was close enough to see who it was, I quickly turned and ran, right to Cameron.