chapter 05

It was a Saturday morning so I stayed late in bed since the previous day was kind of tiring. At around 9.30 I got up and took a wash. While I was making breakfast I saw a note on the fridge ‘I’m out won’t be back till tomorrow, love mom’. Mama had to go out for a work thing and I was home alone. I was actually used to it she would always go somewhere like that but comes back with something for me. Since I was alone at home I called Natalie and Rachel whether they would like to go for a movie and they said yes after them I asked mattew and Kevin whether they would like to join us as well, both of them agreed and we all said we would meet up in mc @ 10.30 and go for the 1.30 show. I wore skinny jeans, a blue shirt with a white skinny and the buttons open. When I was about to leave home I got a call from that unknown number that sent me a message last night to my surprise it was Kevin he asked me to wait for him he wanted to come go with me in the bus. I met Kevin at the bus stand and the first thing I asked was “so you think I have gorgeous eyes huh?” He smiled at me and said yes. A lot of people have told me that I have really nice especially when I smile and Kevin is also now included in one of those people.

  Kevin: you know I’m glad I came with you.

Alison: why is that?

Kevin: because some crazy guys could’ve tried to kidnap you.

Alison: now why would they want to do that?

Kevin: cause’ you’re looking really beautiful than before

(I went silent for a while and both of us kept looking into each other’s eyes. I knew it was the perfect time to tell him, it wasn’t the perfect place but at least no one was there to disturb us)

Alison: can I tell you something? But please don’t get me wrong.

Kevin: yeah shoot.

Alison: I don’t know for some reason since yesterday I started falling for you

Kevin: really? Are you serious? You’re not joking right?

Alison: why should I be joking? When I’m being pretty serious.

(Without even saying anything else he pulled me close to him and gave me a big hug)

Kevin: finally! Did you have to take forever I have been dying to ask you out.

Alison: but why? You go to royal institute. There are a lot of pretty and sexy girls there. Why me?

Kevin: cause’ I don’t want hot, sexy or even pretty. I want beautiful. A beautiful heart, a beautiful girl, a beautiful personality that’s all I want. And you fit that perfect beautiful little girl.

Alison: that was sweet. I thought if I told you that I’m in love with you, you would hate me and our friendship would be gone forever

Kevin: do you remember in December while you were on the third floor out on the balcony putting the clothes to dry?

Alison: yeah. There was a bunch of guys on the other side of the road staring. Ok continue

Kevin: the day before we came near your house, I was at one of my friends place and we were just talking about the cutest girls in our neighborhood and there were only 3 girls. One was a 21 year old so we didn’t talk about you, another was a 2 year old she was such a sweet heart but we couldn’t go an eye on her, the third was you the only teenage girl in our neighbor hood. All the other guys knew about you besides me. The way everyone described you just made me want to see you at least once. It wasn’t just your looks; it was your personality as well. So the next day we walked near your house up and down about six times and the seventh time only we saw you on the balcony putting the clothes out. The guys weren’t wrong, the way they had described you was right and the minute you looked towards us I fell for you and the guys knew that as well.