Chapter 7

We have some great accomplisment! I'm so happy. Everyday we're together having so much fun. Having some memories together. Everyday we're watching movies. Some days we cry, laugh, we do nothing, some days we take pictures and watch the starry night.

I think I'm the happiest person in the world when I'm with her. Until suddenly one day we had a recitation in English. We've been ask who's our bestfriend.

When Denise is being asked I expected her answer to be with me but it wasn't She said that it was Aira. I know she's also a girl but I still got jealous. My heart breaks a little when I'm thinking of it. Ioften talk to her because of that. It's been a week but still that thought is running in my mind. Why can't I just let go of that thought? My friends said that it's not that hard but they haven't felt it so they won't know the feeling.

--------

We're fine but yeah somethig has changed with us, AGAIN. 

These days I'm always jealous. I'm always in a bad mood. I'm always thinking about her. It always hearts so bad. Everytime my classmates celebrates their birthday, she goes with TOP and not me. When singing in a Karaoke, she's always having her duets with TOP not me. When she got drunk, she's asking TOP to drive her home, not me.

Why does all the things we do together in the past, she's doing it now with TOP? Wae? Wae! It hurts. I try to move on by not talking to her, not seeing her, but I just can't. What's wrong with me? It's the first time to feel like this. I love her so much. 

I've been in love in the past but it's the first time that I feel in love with a girl that don't love or even like me. I didn't know that it hurts like this. 

I drink again frequently, just to ease the pain in my heart but when I wake up in the morning it still there. Nothing has changed even the fact that she don't love me don't change. 

It hurts to think that, she'll just approach me when she needs some help in her activity, project, homework and reports. I want to be mad with her! But I can't. All I can do is to be quiet. Waiting for her to miss me, to talk to me, to ask for my help, or to ask for my company.