Chapter 5

Thursday

One of our good friend will celebrate his birthday tomorrow. He asked us to celebrate with him so Denise and I said yes. 

I'm happy because we haven't been going out lately. I got my chance to have our time together.

We planned our schedule for tomorrow. Denise told me that she will be late because she's going to have a meet up with his cousin. It's okay just go with us even you're late.

----

Friday Afternoon

It's already 3:30 pm and still no sign of Denise. I've been texting her but got no reply. I wondered what happened to her.

5 minutes later. . .

Denise called me she said that she's on her way now. Her destination is quite far so I'm expecting her to come by 5 pm. 

The celebration has ended. It's just me and Kai. We're just waiting at the resort for Denise to come. She came about 5:30 pm. We had some drink and asked her to take a swim with us. She dove into the pool after changing her clothes. She told us that after graduating she will go to the states with her family. I got sad and hugged her tighly. I don't want to take my arms off of her but I needed to. 

Kai left us on the pool. Just Denise and Me. We're both drunk so we don't know what we're doing at that time. 

Suddenly I felt her lips on my lips. I hugged her. She hugged me back. We bought got carried away. I touched her. She touched me too. I felt the warmth of her body. I don't want to let her go. 

Kai yelled that it's time to go home. We stopped kissing. She got strucked. I just said sorry. I didn't mean to do this with her. She just nod and said sorry too. We got out of the pool and changed to some dry clothes.

After that I drive her home and for the last time I said sorry again. I felt ashamed. I didn't intend to do that. 

When I got home. I took a shower. I'm still thinking of what happened. Pabo Tao! Why did you do that? I asked myself. I can't barely think of anything. I love the way it felt but it wasn't right.

After taking a bath, I laid in bed thinking. I told Krisus that I didn't do that because I want to. I didn't do that on purpose and said sorry again. Before sleeping I texted Denise.

"Best friend I'm so sorry. I didn't intend to do that. I know you'll get mad at me. It's okay I'm sorry."

She replyed:

"That's okay. I'm sorry too. It just happend sorry. Please don't think about it again. Sorry."

I felt the chills running throught my body. I felt guilty. I love her because of what she is and not because of her body, not because of her face, not because of her beautiful features and not because of other things. I love her for who she is. That simple.

-----

I updated in quickly haha. I'm just excited. Sorry for the errors I'm not from America, please understand. Please Vote and kindly Follow me please? Feel free to comment your suggestions and other concerns! Thanks for reading! Kamsahamnida! :D

-Author.