Chapter 2

So yeah, I got excited and updated it quickly. Thank you for reading this, hope you'll finish my Story and I hope you liked it! :))

--------

Chapter 2

--------
It's saturday noon, I woke up this late because we don't have class and our teachers didn't gave any assignment just the Investigatory Project that Denise and I will finish later this afternoon.

I got out of the bed. Omma! I yelled but no one answered. I rushed down the house to see if my mother left anything to eat but nothing is in the table.

Nooooooo! I'm already hungry! What will I eat? I looked on the kitchen cabinets but all I see is a bunch of Toilet Paper. Am I gonna eat this? Noooo!

*Beep Beep*

I got a text message from my best friend.

"Hey sleepy head are you awake? Don't forget that I'll come to your house by 2 pm eh?  Have you eaten? My parents aren't in the house, I'm hungry! *^*"

I replyed at her text.

"You're always hungry, you're a pig remember? Omma isn't home and she didnt left any food! Eotteoke! What will I eat?"

I'm waiting for her reply but she haven't texted yet. Did she die with hunger? Lol

15 minutes later~

*Knock knock*

Who is it? I yelled.

I bought something to eat. Someone answered.

It's her. A big smile on my face appeared. I'm saved. I open the door and took her plastic bags. She rushed into the kitchen and start preparing the pans.

Me: So what's for Brunch?
Her: Fried Tofu with my own version of sauce. Kekeke *Winked* 

She likes to cook, so I just let her do her work. 

After eating I washed all the dishes will she watched T.V. 

When I went to the living room I saw her sleeping. I watched her while she sleeps. 

"If you only knew how special you are to me. I love you piglet." I whispered.

We didn't have time to do our Project because she slept the whole afternoon. 
I took her home by 5 pm. 

Her: I don't want to go home.
Me: But we're already at your house.
Her: Yeah, so i'll text you later. Thank you! *She kicked my foot*

I hope I can be with you all the time. I don't want to be away from you.