THUGS DARE: CHAPTER TWO

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KENNY💕

I was seriously concerned about how my relationship with Q might turn out. I mean, we were boyz all up front and through, but I couldn't help but wonder what something like this could possibly do to change the basis of our friendship.

I'd never had any homosexual thoughts of getting it on with other guys. I mean, I did do a 3-way once with a friend of mine and his girl a few years back before I got with Trish, but that was a long time ago, -and I didn't even touch dude. We just took turns fucking his girl until we came, after a wild night of partying. Now not only did I touch Q, but we committed one of the most intimate sexual acts one can do with another person by sharing a deep rooted soulful kiss and swapping spit!

The next day, we met up with a mutual friend and went out to a local club that both of us had heard being promoted on the radio.

 And truth be told, things were a lil' awkward that first time we hooked up n'shit, but Q acted like his normal self and pretty soon the whole incident was behind us

And truth be told, things were a lil' awkward that first time we hooked up n'shit, but Q acted like his normal self and pretty soon the whole incident was behind us. We kicked back in the back of the club chillin and smoked some weed, took a couple shots. and ragged on each other about whose girlfriend ran our lives.

Later on that night Q and I stopped off at his place (he lived alone, I didn't) to hang out for a bit, watch some new bootleg movie he scored, and finish off a joint we had started smoking in the car. We were in the kitchen getting some munchies we knew we'd want to chew on later, when Q started laughing out of the blue.

"What's so funny man?" I asked, looking back at him as I reached up into one of his cabinets.

"Naw..., nothin man." he chuckled. "I waz juss thinkin bout last night and that stupid kiss the gurls made us do, n'shyt!" We both laughed.

"Yeah man, that shit was whack Yo. Trish nearly shit a brick when we acted like we ain't wanna stop." I recalled.

"Yeh, Karma said they thought we switched sides on 'em! Said it made her HOT watchin us tho!" laughed Q.

"Yo man, your girlfriend's a freak, man!" I joked, referring to Karma's sense of humor. "But Trish ought to know better than to think I'd switch sides like that...," I added pulling down a bag of Cheetos from the cabinet and getting a lil' insulted by the thought of them challenging our manhoods. "...not the way I be putting it on her!"

"I heard that!" snickered Q, still looking for the Pop-Tarts he swore he had stashed in the pantry closet. "Ain't like you could handle me anyway..." he added.