My Brothers Best Friend (Dan Howell)

"It's raining again." I sighed looking out the window and walking back towards one of the hotel beds and collapsing onto it.

"It's always raining." Phil moaned from the other bed.

I stated at my ceiling while me and Phil sat in deadly silence.

"I don't get why mum and dad dragged us to the bloody Lake District in the middle of winter I groaned rolling over onto my side to face Phil.

He smiled at me softly "El?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"When this holiday is over would you like to move to London to live with me and Dan. You don't have to it's only I never see you anymore and I miss you."

I looked into my older brothers eyes and nodded "Of course I will Phil."

I reached out and turned off the lamp that was sat on bedside cabinet.

"Night Phil." I spoke before closing my eyes.

"Night Ellie." I heard him smile into the darkness.

A/N: Hi guys,I'm Law :) I really do hope you enjoy this fanfic please feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments. I'm Terribly sorry that this I such a short chapter my chapters will usually be around 1,500 characters.

I have a writing schedule so the updates should be pretty regular. This is my schedule:

Monday: Sherlock fic

Wednesday: Niall fic

Thursday: Dan fic

Saturday/Sunday: anything that wasn't finished during the week.

Xoxo Laura