Moving in

"This is your room."Phil told me opening a door to reveal a large room with plain white walls and nothing but my white metal framed bed, white wardrobe, draws, shelves and dressing table as well a my white fabric sofa that had been moved in the day before I came.

I smiled at Phil "Gonna help me move my stuff in or what?" I asked walking into the room putting down the box I held in my hand on the floor taking out a bunch of tangled up fairy lights.

"Yeah I'll just go and get Dan to help." He smiled walking out the room and shouting for Dan to come.

I moved my long brown hair out of my face and rubbed my big blue eyes before untangling the many sets of fairy lights.

"Helloooooo Phil's sister!" A tall boy with brown hair styled just like Phil's walked in holding a few large boxes.

I looked at him and raise my eyebrows "Is that a leather shirt?" I asked confused.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'

"Why?"I asked.

"I'm wearing it ironically."

"Sure you are." I chuckled "I'm Ellie by the way."

"Dan the man with a pan... I don't know what I'm saying." He said before placing the boxes down and taking things out.

"Well finally!" I stated putting the last item of clothing away in my wardrobe.

It had taken a few hours to move everything into my bedroom and hang my fairy lights around the room.

"What food choices have we got?" Dan asked loudly walking out of the room, myself and Phil followed him into the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter while Dan and Phil looked for food in the cupboards and fridge freezer.

"Chicken?" Phil asked.

"What with?" I replied pulling my phone out of my shorts pocket and looking through tumblr.

"Chicken." Phil grinned.

"Phil we can't just have chicken." Dan chuckled before reaching up into one of the higher cupboards his shirt pulling up to reveal a bit of his back.

"Why not?"

I rolled my eyes "How about Mexican?"

Phil nodded in agreement.

"Mexican it is." Dan stated.

A/N: this is sort of an awkward chapter but whatever, my excuse is that I'm super duper ill. 😷 Hope you enjoyed anyway.

xoxo Laura