Chocolate-Chip Pancakes

Kaitlyn, Colt, Eve, Randy and John knocked on the door, waiting for someone to awnser as April opened the door.

"Kaitlyn! Eve!" April said, hugging them both.

"Hi!" They said, hugging her back.

"Phillip!" Randy yelled, walking into the house, "Can I help cook?"

"Randal, do not ever. ever call me Phillip again, got that?" Phil growled as Randy nodded. "Sure, man! Um, just flip the pancakes while I set the table and get everyone something to drink." Phil said, walking off, leaving Randy confused.

April smirked at Phil who was setting the table, she walked up to him, kissing his neck before she whispered in his ear hotly.

"Hey, baby. After everyone leaves, I have a surprise for you." She said.

He shivered and nodded.

"Someone's getting laid tonight!" Kaitlyn yelled as John chuckled.

"Little Phillip and Little April are going to make babies tonight!" Colt said in a sing-along tone.

"And I'm gonna murder you!" Phil sang, grabbing the plate of pancakes and sitting them on the table.

"Alright, It's ready!" April said.

They all ate and such.

"Phil!" April yelled.

"Hmmm?" Phil muttered.

"Tell everyone to leave, I'll be In the bedroom." She whispered.

"Alright guys! Time to leave! Bye!" He said as he pushed everyone out the door.

"Hey!" John yelled as Kaitlyn scowled at Phil.

"C'mere." April called out as Phil opened the door, she was naked.

And she was touching herself.

They made love twice before they packed their stuff and fell asleep in each other arms.