thinking

I left voicemails after voicemails for 2 hours straight leaving messages and Evan texting him on social media and tagging him in post saying the same thing:
"I need you"
"I'm at the hospital "
" Edwins in the hospital "
" I need help"
"Edwin got shot" and ect but not one answer... After a while he Evan just let the phone ring.

Call after call after call
Message after message
Post after post, tag after tag 2hours straight with no answer

I hope it's not anything serious....

I put my phone in my pocket since my phone is already on 3% and I went back into the hospitals waiting room seeing Emily sleep on the chair.i sat next to her and continued to wait while staring at the entrance just watching until a doctor comes in.

"Daddy? "

I looked over and Emily was looking at me with her big Brown eyes my baby girl is just so innocent.

"Yes baby girl..."

"The doctors came...they said that Edwin will be OK,and we can bring him home tomorrow."

We both then left the hospital and jumped in the car.the car ride home was silent.the only noise heard was the engine.Emily with her black and red headphones in her ears was slowly and peacefully slipping into a semi deep slumber.leaving me in my own thoughts alone.every moment of me thinking made me sadder and sadder...every second that passes of me thinking slips me closer and deeper into a great depression.me thinking is dangerous for myself and others.But i couldn't stop.

"DADDY!!"

Emily yelled causing me to swerve the car in a circle making a donut.when the car came to a hault.

"Daddy are you OK?you almost crashed us into a brick wall"

"Yeah...yeah im-im fine"

I told her while scratching my hair

"Oh shit! Daddy your hair is falling out!"

"No its not"

"Dad are you on chemo?"

She asked with tears streaming down her eyes

"No emily there's nothing wrong stop asking!"

"Dady im worri-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EMILY!!!"

the car then fell silent and i started the car up and began driving again .she began shifting in her seat before talking again

"Drop Me off right here...."

"Im not dropping you off right here,we aren't Evan close to home"

She sighed right before opening the door and stepping right out.as soon as she shut the door i stopped the car and followed her.

"What the hell are you doing ?"

"I'm walking away from your ignorance"

"Get back in the car right now"

"Why? So i can get yelled at just for caring?"

"Im sorry"

"There is no sorry. That's a shame that this is the way you talk to your youngest daughter"

"Ok bye im leaving"

"Bye then"

And just like that i sat in the car and drove off