Chapter 2

Monday rolled up very quickly. From Friday, the day we arrived all we did was packing. The days went on by fast. We didn't have time to settle in and enjoy ourselves and the worst part is that, there were still some boxes that needed to be packed. We could have easily called a house organizer but the time we shared together made us close.

With nothing interesting happening over the weekend except for the bonding time for the three of us, the weekend passed us by.

Now at this very moment I found myself very pissed and annoyed that I woke up late for homeroom and schedule. The taunting building named Drezmond High School mocked my punctuality.

There were many learners who were also late and I understood why, they were only two minutes late. I rushed inside scanning for the reception, the left side, many students looked at me crazily.

I know I just have to move and watch the show since I knew they weren't looking at me but at the people behind me.

My body froze and didn't want to move towards finding the reception. All I had to do was wait for the blonde to push me hardly but this time I will be expecting it. The three beauties confidently strutted towards intimidating with smiles except for one, the redhead Ariel.

"don't push me, I'll just move by myself." I insisted moving to the right.

The three looked at each other confused at who was going to push me. Their looks held scorness but blonde knew what I was talking about.

"how did you know I was going to push you?" The blonde questioned more to herself but was able to be heard by most people near her since the commotion kept quiet.

"uh... You raised your hand?" I answered suspiciously. Why couldn't I calm down?

"I didn't." then it hit me, she didn't raise her hand. I was quick to react. She preyed on me as I slightly moved back.

"leave the poor girl alone Clarissa." The curly beauty spoke in defense. She didn't look like she was joking. I nearly shivered at her warning.

The blonde who I now know as Clarissa gave a sly laughter and looked a little intimidated. "I was just joking with her Ruby." nothing hinted that she was joking.

Ruby narrowed her eyes.

"Calm down Ruby. I'm sure Clarissa meant no harm right babe?" The light blued eye boy said tilting Ruby-who has surprisingly went in defense against Clarissa- to the side and away from the blonde.

"I wasn't really going to push her." Clarissa lied through her teeth sparing me a nasty glance. Did I just make an enemy?

"whatever, let's go Walter." she said to the other boy on the side who was handsome. I didn't miss the wink he playfully gave me.

The two of them leave, leaving the blue eyed boy looking lustily into Clarissa's crazy with love eyes.

The crowd parted with secret looks aimed at Clarissa, her boyfriend, the brunette and redhead.

I decide to make my way to finding the reception. Too much drama on the first day can't be good. When I had surreptitiously took two steps forward, my hand is backwardly pushed.

"You got lucky weirdo." She disgustingly scanned me up and down coming to a conclusion that I didn't meet her standards.

I bity lower lip to refrain myself from punching someone and it was successful when at the peep of my eye I saw the words 'rec...' and a woman sorting out papers. I smiled and nearly jumped happily when I made my way to the woman.

When I moved further, the letters appeared

e, p, t, i, o, n.

I happily went to the woman who looked very busy. Her head was sweating with some of her blonde hair sticking on her forehead. I cleared my throat and sheepishly grinned.