Part 4-confrontation

Dred's POV

This is so confusing! I don't even know how this "Red" guy was created! I can already sense people dying . He will pay for making a fool of me! I swear on my life he will die!............ I feel his energy... He is near.

Red's POV

This is fun, just hearing their innocent screams, the blood poring out.... I need more! More more More!

Red:*breaks into an apartment* hello.

Lady: my god. What are you! Get out of my house!

Red: that's no way for a lady like you to talk

Lady: I'm calling the cops!

Red: *grabs her wrist* were you planning on going out? Your dress is absolutely hideous, let's add a little bit of Red to it shall we >:)

Dred's POV

Dred: *heard screams* it's him! *jumps into street* he broke down the door! He knows nothing of stealth! *runs into apartment*

*sees Red holding a woman's corpse* I told you I would find you.

Red: *looks at Dred* well look who showed up. I'm surprised you could keep up Ahahahaha !

Dred: you don't take anything seriously do you? Life is not a game!

Red: *pins Dred to the floor* oh but it is ! And I make the rules! And if someone can't play by my rules... The penalty for breaking the rules is a Bloody Red Death! *tries to stab claws in Dred's face*

Dred: *grabs Red's hand and cuts it off* Game over Red! *throws Red out the window*

Red: *gets up and grows back hand*

Dred: *jumps out window* you are nothing but a copied image of me!

Red: I am making my own image! I am no copy! I am an improved version of you, I am better than you in every way!

Dred: you can't improve perfection, you won't get away this time.