Part 5-mind games

Dred: *charges at Red tackling him causing the ground to crack*

Red: *stabs Dred in the throat with claws*

Dred: *reaches into Reds mouth and rips his tongue out*

Red: Ahhhh! *kicks Dred off*

Dred: *gets up* Ahahahaha !

Red: what is so funny!

Dred: nothing, it's just I haven't felt this much pain in awhile

Red: pain?!? I will end you! *disappears*

Dred: don't you dare run from me! Fight me damn it! Ah/

Red: *drives hand through Dred's chest*

Dred: *slowly closes eyes*

Red: now now, don't shut your eyes just yet *stabs spikes in Dred's eyes*

Dred: Ahhhhh!!!

Red: Now for the physiological torture! *places hand on Dred's head*

Dred's POV

What is this? Everything is hazed, what happened to the town? Where is Red? (All the sudden Dred is in waist high pond of blood)

What is going on? *pulled under the blood * Red has my foot, he is drowning me.

Red: what's wrong Dred ? Don't you like blood Ahahahaha !

I closed my eyes and when they opened I was on top of a skyscraper. When I turned around I saw Red who was now taller than the building!

Red: who is stronger now! *smashes Dred into roof* I told you that I make the rules*picks up Dred and eats him*

I felt thousands of puncture wounds in my body and was now exhausted. I looked up to see red was now normal size but now everything else was white like the universe no longer existed, it was just me and Red

Red: come on Dred I'm not done with you,

Dred: *opens red eyes and claws back of his own skull* get out of my head! *arm turns into demon like blade and stabs into Reds stomach as everything goes back to reality*

Red: *flies back and grabs head* what happened? What did you do!

Dred: *walks slowly toward Red with burning red eyes*

Red: what is this? I will not be intimidated! You are just delaying your undeniable fate

Dred:...

Red: no more words ? Fine, I will make it quick.