Chapter 1

Jay's POV 

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I looked at my phone to see it was my homegirl Taylor texting me.
Tay: Wake up nigga, wyd?! You better not be sleep, I swear.

This girl never cut me a break. I'd known her ever since she was in 5th grade. I was a year younger than her but we had went to the Boys & Girls Club together up until she was in like 7th grade. I unlocked my phone and quickly responded to her.

Me: Bruh, I'm not even sleep. Wassup?
Tay: Match one?
Me: Aight, give a min.

Me and Tay occasionally smoked together. We only really smoked when she got paid. Me and her had been rollin' as best friends for a min. She cool af. She chill and funny. I like kickin' it with her but it'll never go no further than that probably. I ain't the type to really have no girlfriend.
I got up and threw on some jeans, a black tee, and my hoodie. I slid on my vans and called the plug.

"Aye..wassup bruh...I need to get a dub."
"Aight..bet"
I hung up the phone and shot Tay a text.

Me: Bring ya ass.
Tay: Omw

I ain't gone lie. Tay was fine af. She was thick in all the right places. She had a fat ass, her titties was perfect, she had milk chocolate skin, and her eyes was like a dark brown. Them shits could hypnotize you bruh, I swear. I sat in the livingroom of my apartment and waited on Tay to pull up. My moms was knocked and she quite frankly didn't give a fuck where I was so. After about 10 minutes I felt my phone buzzed. It was Tay.

"Yooo.." I said into the phone.
"Nigga if you don't bring your lightskin ass on!" she yelled into the phone.

I laughed and hung up and walked out the door grabbing my key and locking the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and walked to Tay's car. Her mama and stepdad had just bought her a 2013 Ford Fusion. That shit was fye. I got in her car and it instantly smelled of some sweet ass perfume mixed with blacks. She smoked Black 'n Milds on the regular, which was attractive as hell. I smoked every single day and gave no fucks. I was a pot head and I didn't care. Hell, my mama didn't either.

"Wassup nigga." I said to her
"Hey" she said to me. I don't know why she do this. She be textin me all hype and shit, all outgoing, on the phone she be the same way, but when we chill she act like a nervous ass lil girl. I laughed and looked at her.

"Whats up witchu?"
"Nun.." she said putting the car in reverse and backing out.
"Why you do that? Everytime we chill?"
"Wtf you talking about?" she said tryna get her attitude into place. She always do this too. Then she tries to throw in her lil bit of sarcasm.
"When we be textin you be a whole different person, then I hop in the whip and you actin shy, girl stop that shit." I said jokingly.

She rolled her eyes and started to drive, "Jay shut the hell up. Where am I going to get this green?"

I told her the directions and she drove there. On the way I connected my phone to her aux cord and played Fetty Wap's "Angel" and of course her ass sings sings along to every word.

"I keep it flyer than an angellll, I beat it up different anglesssss.." she sang out loud not giving a damn that I was in the car.

I laughed and shook my head and rapped along with the song.
She pulled up to the plug house and she handed me her money I got out and went and got our supply. I came back and got in the car and she drove off. We went back to my crib and parked in a spot beside my building. I grabbed 2 rellos from the stash Tay had in her glove box. I started to break down the rello, taking the guts out and proceeding to put the weed in it. I rolled 2 perfect blunts and looked over at Tay who was lost in her phone.
"Where Jas at?" I asked referring to her cousin who lived with her.