[B] CLASS 3-E REUNION pt. 2

A/N I do not own Assassination Classroom I just own the plot and the OCs appearing here maybe. All rights reserved to the author guuuys :3

ENJOOOOY!

~~~~

Chapter Two: Class 3-E's Reunion? Pt. 2

"Nagisa. Oi Nagisa! You're spacing out on me" Karma sulked beside his lover as Nagisa furrowed his eyebrows as he started thinking hard about the impending threat that was hanging against them. They had just phoned the other E-class members and they said the same thing. Someone was threatening their whole class and Nagisa was not about to make 3-E suffer from something like this.

"Sorry Karma-kun... I was thinking about the threats happening around 3-E.." Nagisa said as he lowered his head in shame, he was finally having his vacation and he had finally met up with his lover, but he was brooding over something that they were unsure of.

"Nah. It's okay. I know you Nagisa. You don't like putting people in danger and you don't want to give them trouble but these threats-" Karma emphasized with his hands. "Are not your fault. It's just some lowlife's way of getting under our skins." Karma reassured the bluenette and all Nagisa could do was let out a raw sigh of frustration.

"I still worry you know that..." Nagisa said as Karma wound his arms around the smaller one's waist and pulled him closer.

"I know that Nagisa-chan... And that's what I love about you..." Karma said before finally sealing a chaste kiss on Nagisa's plump lips. He tasted so sweet with just the right sparks.

"Stop that Karma-kun!" Nagisa pouted while trying to hide the blush threatening to splash on his cheeks. He squirmed under the redhead's grasp and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Ever since they had become a couple whenever Nagisa got a vacation he would always spend time with the redhead but vacations for in demand assassins like him were once in a blue moon which much to the redhead's chagrin was something he can't avoid so he tries to spend more time with the bluenette as much as possible. They technically live in the same house already.

"But Karma-kun, we still need to find out who are threatening the safety of our classmates. It isn't something we should avoid." Nagisa stated rather uncomfortable with the situation they were in.

"Nagisa you kno-" before Karma could say anything a faint knock on the door was heard. Nagisa looked at his wristwatch seeing that the time was already twelve midnight, whoever had the guts to visit the house of the most powerful politician of all-time who was currently with the greatest assassin of all-time they were in for more trouble than they want to be.

"I'll get the knives..." Nagisa whispered as another knock was heard from the door. Karma nodded and went to the front door to look through the peephole. There was no one there. Nagisa got back with the knives and signaled Karma to open the door, Karma followed and Nagisa readied himself to attack.

Once the door was open what happened was literally...nothing. All they saw was a small note on the door frame.

"I'll come find you and kill you all" is what the note said and all Nagisa could do was crumple it in his fingers. He was not going to let anyone touch Karma. And Karma thought the same. No one was going to touch his lovely blueberry.

~~~

"Irina. There's been a lot of strange things happening around. It seems someone's threatening the life of our former students." Karasuma said as he sat down for dinner in their house. It had been years since they had married and lived together, they now had a four-year-old daughter named Karasuma Aria. She was a very smart and beautiful girl who had blonde hair and striking black eyes which she inherited from both her parents.

"How can that be? We made sure no one was going to put any hit on them. Nagisa and I made sure of that..." Irina said knowing the reason why Nagisa didn't even take a break in those six years. After saving their teacher Koro-sensei who was now living as Kuro Yukimura, many people sought after their talents, but other people were jealous of how they still got the ten billion bounty on Koro-sensei's head which lead to them being targeted by assassins. In addition to that, they also received the highest points on their own entrance exams further increasing the amount that they had on their heads. Their smarts and wits were something in the making of a pro assassin like Nagisa had become. But Nagisa didn't want them to go the same road he had so Irina had dug up all possible people who were targeting the Class 3-E and after some time Nagisa had acted by eliminating these said people who could endanger his friends. Putting on an assassination spree that could literally endanger himself was something Nagisa would do for his friends especially since his best friend who became his lover after a few months was one of those people being targeted.

"I don't know who this person is but if the students are in trouble. We have to do something Tadaomi..." Irina said to the black head and Karasuma just nodded and they had made a final decision.

They were going to reunite class 3-E.

~~~