[D] CLASS STANDOFF

Sometimes, he just feels like his worries always went unheard. Especially his blueberry boyfriend is lying in a hospital bed. Nearly dying once again, in trying to protect his friends.

Karma didn't know this feeling, but he never wanted to feel it again. Not with his Nagisa around.

"Nagi... wake up, will you?" Karma said as he squeezed the small one's hand. It's been days of agony for him as his blueberry was in this white bed sleeping peacefully. Almost too peacefully for his liking.

"How's Nagisa-kun?" Kayano opened the door entering with a bouquet of flowers as she sat beside Karma who was still looking at the bluenette.

"I don't know..." Karma squeaked weakly and this was the first time Kayano had heard Karma be that weak. Nagisa's influence on the red head was outstanding.

"Well... he's going to be alright" Kayano said as she ruffled Karma's hair and the latter just sat there unfazed. The usual Karma would brush off her hand whenever she did that.

Karma was just that focused on Nagisa.

Such love.

"Karma-kun... you should get some rest" Kayano said before leaving the room and the couple alone.

"Nagisa... wake up" Karma whispered and kissed the blue head's forehead.

~~~
A few days later

"Karasuma-sensei! Bitch-sensei!" All the students of class 3-E greeted their former teachers with a smile as they were all assembled on the foot of the hill that housed their former classroom.

"Welcome you lot. I'm glad you could come." Karasuma said to them and they all had big, sly smiles on their faces.

"How's it going Da Densest?" They all joked with Karasuma and the former just sighed. He could never get these former students of his to stop teasing him.

"Stop you all. This is not what we are here for" Irina said and they all went silent seeing the serious look on Irina's face. Their eyes were communicating with each other and they just knew something was wrong.

"Nagisa. Is currently in the hospital with a grave injury. We are still searching who was the one responsible for sending that assassin after him, but we know for sure that he isn't the only one who was in this situation" Irina said and a huge tension filled the room. Both Karma and Kayano were quietly observing their former classmates' reactions. Karma was the one who had been with Nagisa the whole time he is in the hospital as well as the incident and he didn't know if the bluenette would wake up.

"Nyurufufufu. It seems you kids have grown up" A sly smile crossed his lips as their other former teacher, Koro-sensei now known as Kuro Yukimura said as he approached them with Akari Yukimura who was currently seating on a wheelchair.

"Koro-sensei! Yukimura-sensei!" They all shouted and hugged both their former teachers.

"Well now. As you all know the situation. It seems that someone is trying to kill you all. In every sense of the word" Koro-sensei was straightforward with what he said and all the tension in the air heightened. They all feared at the same time yearned for that thrill once again. The thrill to be holding the gun's handle, the thrill of holding a knife's blade onto the target's throat. Everything they learned in high school is something they feared but wanted to feel once again.

"Koro-sensei. It's not as if we don't know. Cause we've been getting death threats all year round and that's something that should bother us but it doesn't" Nakamura said as she flipped her now longer blonde hair back.

"Yes. I know. It may seem little but to your dear friend Nagisa it's something much more sinister." Koro-sensei said as he sat beside Yukimura-sensei and held her hands squeezing it ever so slightly.