Excuse Me's and Damn It's

*Skylar's POV*

•••••••••••••••••••*••••••••••••••••••••

It was just another day at Skylar's Sweets and Treats Bakery™ (my bakery), when he walked in. Emphasis on the WAS. The man in the black hoodie with the hood up walked in. He said," I'll take a dozen of your special RedCarpet Red Velvet Cupcakes, please." So I put on my plastic gloves, reached into the glass display case and pulled out the special edition red velvet cupcakes, put them in the box with the logo on it and said, "That'll be 12.57£," with a smile on my face. That smile turned to shock as he paid and put 300£ in the tip jar! "Um,excuse me, sir? I can't take this tip!" I try not to stutter. He replies,"Take it! A nice tip for a nice girl." He winks. Eewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I think in my head. FLIRT ALERT! FLIRT ALERT! "Okayyyy...... Have a nice day?" I manage to say over all the rude things I wanted to say to him, but I decided to be nice. "You too, beautiful!" He winks again! "M'kay. Buh-bye!" He walks out. I look down to find a cherry tootsie pop on the floor. He must have dropped it. Oh well, I'm not chasing him. He'll have to come back and get it himself. If he doesn't come back in the next half an hour for it, i'll give it to Spence. He probably won't come back though. The bell rings and I look up. Spoke too soon. Damn it!