Chapter 2: Turn My Charm On.

*Hoodie Guy's (you'll find out in a minute!) POV*

@@@@@@@@:)(:@@@@@@@@

When I walked into Skylar's Sweets and Treats Bakery™ I see her. She's gorgeous! She has long black hair with side fringe with neon pink streaks all over her hair. It was styled like Christina Grimmie's hair ( A/N:look her up she's a really good singer!). She is wearing a white loose shirt with black writing that says," Single ◽ Taken◽ Hungry☑" and neon blue skinny jeans. I couldn't see her shoes, but I'm sure they're sexy too. I think to myself," Damn, I'm Harry Styles! Why am I getting nervous? She's just like any other girl I've wanna fuck. I look at the cupcakes the lads wanted me to get them. The look good. I walk up to her while she has her headphones in and smirk. "Hi there!" She jumps. "I'd like a dozen RedCarpet Red velvet cupcakes please!" She puts her gloves on and puts the cupcakes in the box. "That'll be 12.57£, please!" She smiles. I wonder if she can see who I am. I hope not. I decide to flirt a little and put 300£ in the tip jar. She stutters,"Sir, I can't take this tip!" Time to turn my charm on. "Take it! A nice tip for a nice girl!" I wink then realize she can't see my face. I chuckle to myself under my breath when she doesn't realize she mutters,"Ew! Flirt alert! Flirt alert!" I say,"Bye beautiful," as I walk towards the door. She puts on a fake smile and says," M'kay. Buh- bye!" I drop a cherry tootsie pop so I have an excuse to come back in a second.