Chapter Three: Challenge Accepted

•*•*•Harry's POV•*•*•

I wait about two minutes then turn and go back in to her bakery. When the bell on the door rings, she looks up at me, looks at the candy, and mutters,"Damn it." I chuckle and go up to her. She has this look on her face that just screams,"Who the hell is this guy?!?" I hope this goes well, I just want her in my bed to have some fun *wink wink*, then never hear from her again. Yet, she's unlike the girls I've had in the past. She doesn't look like a bleach blonde sunburned Malibu Barbie doll rolled hundreds of times in Cheeto dust, had an orange paint shower, had a two and a half year old do her makeup blind folded, then have a contest to see who could wear the skimpiest stuff possible in public and lose all her other clothes and have to wear that skimpy outfit forever. Yeah, some of them were that bad. She's obviously playing hard to get, but she's still so innocent and uncorrupted. That'll have to change. "Is this yours?" She snarled and held up the sweet. I smoothly flipped down the hood on my hoodie, showing the trademark face, with the irresistible curls and cheeky smirk. "Why yes, yes it is! Thank you for finding it for me. It's my friend Niall's. If I don't have it when I go back, he'll kill me!" I winked. But she seemed unfazed. She doesn't recognise me! She handed me the candy and turned to go. Suddenly, she turned around, grabbed my hoodie and pulled my face really close. Like, almost kissing close. She got her face all up in mine and glared. "Let's get this straight, Curly. DON'T try to hit on me. I'm a third degree karate black belt. Try anything, and you won't be able to have kids. Got it?" She snarled in my face. I flinched. "Good. Now get out, we're closed." She glared at me, flipped me off, and walked away. As soon as I had both feet out the door, the lights went off. I heard footsteps from inside and heard a door lock click. The footsteps walked away. Challenge Accepted.