My Life is a Secret

So I deleted my story and i've uploaded the new version. Hope yous like

Serinaserenity

_____________________________________________________________________

"Stevie honey, what are you doing?" The woman asked her 8 year old son

"Mommy look people moved next door." He said

His mother stepped next to him and looked out the window. There's a family moving next door from them, a woman, a man and there two daughters.

The woman was very pretty with shoulder length brown hair and very petite; she seemed happy but sad at the same time. The man was tall with short blond hair. Medium built body. The girls were different ages. The oldest had long blonde hair like her father and looked like Steve's age. She was a little tall for her age.

The youngest girl looks like she was five years old. She still had some baby fat and she was kind of short. She had shoulder length brown hair as her mother. Both girls seemed to be excited to be moving into there new house.

"Come on Stevie let's go say hello to our new neighbors."

"Okay mommy."

As they walked to they're neighbors house, Stevie squeezed his mothers' hand making her look down at him.

"What is it hon?"

"Mommy she's beautiful."

The got up to the house and went to introduce themselves to they're neighbors.

"Hello my name is Eli and this is my son Stevie, we are your next door neighbors."

"Hello nice to meet you." said the woman. "My name is Lily and this is my husband Joey and these are our daughters Trish and Emily."

Emily walked up to Stevie and gave him a kiss on his cheek and grabbed one of his hands.

"I love you always." She said.

Stevie had a slit blush on his cheeks and hugged Emily. The two moms looked at Emily and Stevie with amused eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

16 years later

I was packing my bags, trying to leave before my step-father came home. He is a real good man, but to overprotective with me and not with his own daughter. Once I finish I took a cab to the bus station. I waited 20 minutes for the bus. After 4 hours I was in New York and waiting for my step-sister Trish.

"Emily!" I hear a female voice said excitedly. I turned around and instantly a huge smile formed on my lips as I saw the face that went with the voice.

"Trish!! It's so good to see you again." I said hugging her.

Trish and I grew up like real sisters since I was 5 years old, although I don't remember much of our childhood, but mom always said that we were inseparable since we moved in with her and her dad.

"God, how long has it been?" she said

"It's been two years."

Trish is tall about 5'6, blond long hair, blue eyes and is skinny but with curves. She's sweet but never gets on her bad side because she would kick your ass. I- on the other hand- am kind of short 5'4 to be exact, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and an average body with curves. I'm really quiet and shy.

"How was the ride?" She asked

"Quite boring, but worth it."

"Let's go home."

"Sure."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Comment please, tell me what you think.......