Chapter 1: Meeting the new friend

It is March 1, Summer . Our family was pack bags because we were about to go for about 1 hour. We are going to go in my Grandfather's house for a vacation and in the same way to visit my Grandfather. I didn't really want to go, because there is no WIFI and my Grandfather does not allow us to use gadgets in his house. But I have no choice but to go because my Mom forced  and besides no one would be left in our house. So now we began to travel the long way to my Grandfather's house.

           So we were on the road and I was just playing my iPad because, remember my Grandfather does not allow us to use our gadgets. So after 8 hours we were almost there. I saw already the trees like we were in an Enchanted forest. After seeing the view we finally arrive in our destination. In an old big house my Grandfather was waving on us. So we went down in our car and we in Grandfather's house. So we went in our rooms and unpack some things. Then Grandfather went in...

           Grandfather was holding a big box and said, "Give me those gadgets, there would no using of gadgets in this house."

           And I said, "Can I just have 5 more minutes? Please....?

          And he said very aloud and madly, "No, and when I say NO it's really a No"

         Can I do some thing else I can do. Yes! I hid my cellphone somewhere, where my Grandfather would see. I really hate my Grandfather! (Not literally). His so strict... He think it's still his time like World War 1 or something... Well it's his life anyways.

          Well there is nothing to do. There is no TV and I can't use my phone because my parents or my Grandfather might catch me using, so I'm gonna use it in night. But this time is very boring... I ask my parents if I can go and wander around, and said yes.

          So I started to go beyond the house. I felt like I should go home, but I can't or should I say it's boring. So I just walked and walked. When it was getting dark I started to tried going back home. But I went back and back from where I was. Then realized I was lost! Then somewhere near the river I found a very nice tree-house. I got curious and got up into the tree, but before I got up a girl suddenly popped out.

Conversation:

    The Girl:  "Who are you? Why are you here?",

              Me: "I lost can you help me go home?",

     The Girl: "Why should I? I don't know you!"

              Me: "Well actually we can be friend if you just help me, pleassssse?"

      The Girl: "Fine, my name is Elenor Grace, you can call me Ellie"

               Me: " Thanks, my name is Nathan Gray, you can call me Nat

             So I told her that am live for a while in my Grandfather's. So we started to go back. She also told me that that tree- house was build for her from his Father, it was a gift. But her Father is in abroad ,working. So we became friends. And finally we arrived in Grandfather's house. She said her goodbyes and gave me a map going to the tree-house and the keys to tree-house and told me to go to the tree-house on 10:00 in the morning then finally went home.

             The next day after breakfast I wanted to go to the tree-house to meet with my friend, but Mom and Dad did not allow me, they said later. So I did noting and wait. Well actually I played with my little brother, Josh. It's really boring but I have to wait, until my parents allowed me.

              So I followed the map Ellie gave me until I was there. The tree-house was open and I climbed up. When I went in, Ellie was staring at me madly. I explained why I was late...

Conversation

     Me:I'm really sorry I was late...

Ellie: I've been waiting...

      Me: I'm really sorry

Then she smiled and said "I'm just joking, I just came now.... hehehehe!"

I just ignored...

              So, we told a lot of stories about our life And I also told her my ideas about the tree-house. We also played a lot of games like catch, jack-stones (even if I don't really know), and a lot more. But the time has come that I need to go back. I said my goodbyes and told her that I would come at anytime.

                 All of the day I spent in my Garndfather's was going with Ellie. We did a lot of things together and we changed somethings in the tree-house. We put a little table, electricity, lights and many more. We also played a lot of games and sports like volleyball, basketball, chess and many more. Because of her I became happy in my Summer vacation. We became bestfriends, but in my heart she is the one I love, but it would only a secret for now.