Chapter 2: Being left behind

It is already April, and school is almost beginning. Tomorrow morning we are going back to our real house. I did not want to leave, because I know Ellie would get sad if I go. I was no packing my bags when Ellie came.

Conversation:

    Me : I hate to leave but I can't stay, school would start.

  Ellie: I know! I just wanna say that you became close to me that I don't want you to leave

    Me: We can just enjoy this last day together.

then dad came and said "If you want you can have a sleepover in the tree house

  Ellie: Lets go!. Lets go to tree-house.... Last there is a pickle head... :)

       So we ran to the tree-house and we would stay there until it would be night. We did stuff together. And we also fix some stuff that we want to remember and put it in the Remembrance Box. It was starting to get dark and it was our last day together. We hated it but do we have a choice. So we just laid our sleeping bags but first before we start the sleepover we first laid a cloth near the river and started to watch the sunset.Then we went back up. We started the sleepover...

We first played Truth or Dare. I always ask Ellie because she always picked Truth my questions were:

Question: Why don't you have friends? Answer: Because I don't really like to have friend here.

Question: Do you ever think about someone? Answer: My dad...

Question: Do you have a crush? Answer: No!

                                                                           and a lot more

I was also question once, and I don't like my question

Question: I know you have a crush, who? Answer: No I don't.... really... really

Ellie: Why are you blushing... hehehe

Me: Really... Um...oh...um... hehehe

Two of us:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      So Ellie didn't mind me anymore, but I was so nervous that time nothing to answer... It's a good thing I did not speak up, if I did I think something bad would happen. Well we did other things like listen to music with my cellphone and other stuff. But finally we slept, even if we don't like to sleep yet it is all ready 11:00pm. So we have to slept.

       When we woke up and I need to prepare to go. Dad already started the car and Ellie and me said goodbye to each other. Then we traveled home in the long road. When we arrived all I did was to charge my Cellphone and to text Ellie. I started to pack my bag for tomorrow.

      School started. I didn't really like it there. It was so boring nothing to do. I didn't really have friends yet that's why. All I did was to listen to the teacher, that's all. I was just waiting for the school to finish. All these boring days.

       To not be bored, I tried texting and calling Ellie but it did not take long because we we're both  busy with our schooling. Sometime I ask Ellie on my assignment because she is so smart.Actually she is Top 2 in class. Usually I ask her about Math 'case it is so hard in our school.

       I really miss Ellie. I wanna go to Grandpa and the tree-house already, but we would still go there on Christmas. Well, I just need to wait for that time.