Prologue

There was a time when gods ruled. A time when all they cared for was themselves. It was a time when they did not need or want to associate themselves with humans. Why would they need to when the humans worshiped them? The time of the gods was a time of greatness, purity, power, indifference, and admiration. The humans looked towards the gods for guidance, protection, and sometimes for dreams.

Olympus was the sanctuary, kingdom, and home of the gods. The place where the Zeus made all of his decisions and sacrifices. The place where all the gods have their council meetings. The same place where Hades was tricked and forced to become the ruler and guardian of the underworld. The place where every person and dream dies and resides there, for all eternity. Wondering and hoping for what could have been and what will never be.

The palace of Knossos was designed by an architect named Dedalos. It was so complex no one could ever find it's exit. The palace was commissioned by King Minos and kept him prisoner to ensure that he would not reveal the palace plan to anyone. Dedalos built two sets of wings so he and his son Ikaros could fly off the island, and they did. Dedalos warned his son not to fly too close to the sun because the wax that held the wings would melt. In a horrific turn of events. Ikaros young and impulsive as he was, flew until the sun rays dismantled his wings and the boy fell to his death in the Aegan Sea. The palace is often associated with the legend of Thesus killing the Minotauar.

The ancient city of Thebes is where Cadmus, Oedipus, Dionysus and many others resided. Thebes was the city of the people. All of them mortals. Thebes was the place of many wars. There were many temples in Thebes where people pray to the gods for a good harvest, good fortune or protection. Thebes was the birthplace of Hercules and where he defeated the hydra and cyclops, and was able to return home, Olympus.

In the time of C7th or C8th B.C., is around the time when the gods started to "associate" themselves with the mortals. They started mating with the humans and created Demi-gods. Half god, half human. They are not immortal, they still experience pain, and supernatural powers beyond comprehension to others. They are extremely powerful figures whose powers approach those of the gods, even though they are not gods themselves.

The time of the gods is of essence, and they are counting on the modern day Demi-gods to bring Olympus to it's original form. In the days of six average teenagers, who have yet to find out their true potentials. They will face challenges and creatures they could have never imagined.