Chapter 3: More of the repugnant prince

I was moved forward to the prince, not without the normal shoving and pushing guards give you for defying their want for you to move. The haughty prince looked up at me and had the audacity to laugh.

“Well it seems in fact that are a girl, and an elf by your papers. Let’s see, your crimes are stated as harassment, larceny and murder. My, my, is a little thing like you even capable of that? You are scrawny, short and…”  I gave him no chance to finish.

“How dare you! Just because you are royalty does not give you one bit of a right …” Fuming with raw hatred I stopped mid breath barely able to contain my fury. “If you would be so kindly as to release me you would soon find me to be quite capable of…”

“That is all very well for now. Guards gag her.” He interrupted me, how dare him. I would give him an earful if it wasn’t for the rather nauseating sock that had been shoved down my throat.  

“Now where was I, you are registered under Emma Rochester, the notes saying that this is an assumed name and most likely an alias. Hmm that seems to be it,” He said after looking the page over. “What shall I do with you...?” He whispered under his breath.

“You are the only woman to be found as a class S criminal. So I shall let it up to my father to decide your fate. You may even have some information we need. Guards lock her up in the special cage along with the other unknowns.”

Not having any other thing to do I unremittingly shot hateful glares at the prince. I have the sudden urge to strangle someone. if only I wasn't so locked up...

The guards, which I had named stinky and smelly (they smelled well reeked is closer to the truth). Anyway they both locked me in this big iron cage, reinforced and bars around the little airholes.

No getting out of this one. The guards had chained my arms, legs and neck to the wall I had room to move but if there was a fire I would die...haha. just trying to lighten the mood. get it? metal can't burn? *sigh* nevermind jokes aren't funny if you have to explain them, I was never good at them anyway. Guess I get to see the king.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

New cover photo, still not very good at it but i found the photo on deviantart.com any it is by EgoDerelinquo all rights go to this person. In other news i think that I will start writing on this book some more..