Threatened

Chapter 17
(2 weeks later)
Kurts pov:
Its been a couple of weeks since I met Blaine Anderson and I have been smitten ever since. I was in the hall way walking when Blaine texted me back .

"Courage"

I smiled and then suddenly Karifosky pushed me into a locker ,

"Move Gayboy!" He yelled and stormed off.

I stood there for a moment and then a fire started in my body and before I knew it I was running towards him.

"Hey! HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU !" I yelled fuming following him into the boys locker room.

"Get out of here Gayboy, the girls locker room is on the other side of the school." He said rudely.

"What is wrong with you! Are you such an inbasal that you don't have any respect for others!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" He yelled ready to hit me.

"Go ahead hit me !" I yelled.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"No! I will never stop fighting for myself because you won't change me! I'm proud of who I am and I can't punch the ignoramance out of you anymore that you can punch the gay out of me! Let me tell you something Karofsky, you do not scare me!" I yelled.

Suddenly he grabbed me roughly and kissed me. I quickly pushed him away . I stood there shaking.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you!" He threatened and stormed out.