Taylor Swift

I just finished packing when there was a knock on my door. I open the door."hello can I help you with something miss?" I ask."why yes.!"she answered. She ran into a car. When she came back she was holding a small basket and ask if I would like to buy some of the chocolate from it. I answered her with a polite "yes."I love chocolate. I grabbed for crunch bars, to Carmel, and one dark chocolate. I put them in a small bad and add an ice pack so they wouldn't melt in the car.

Knock knock! I ran to open the door. It creaked open."hey Katy!" "Hey!"she said. I hugged her and let her come on in. She put down all 12 of her bags. I stared I was so surprised. Well not really all that surprised knowing her."so are we meeting the other girls at the airport?"she asked me. I nodded. I was ready to go around the world with my best friends. Who knows what kind adventures we would have. I was beyond ready for that. I smiled my bright bright smile. It made her smile I love her smile."well let's get the bags in his car so we can leave for the airport we don't want to be late."She laughed as we grabbed my bags and hers and move them into my van."let's get this show on the road." I sighed as we left.