Miley Cyrus

I know I'm not quite the adventure and exciting type. Still I was super excited about this trip. I mean, seriously a whole year of just me and my girls."too bad fifth harmony can join us."I chuckled to myself. Well I'm sure me and pink are going to have a great time together talking about how short hair is so much easier than Long hair. I mean it looks good on some of us but for me and pink it just won't do. This is like being an astronaut but exploring earth. Yeah confusing right. I mean maybe just maybe you will meet some new fans. There is probably going to be some great music we can listen to from all around the world.

Knock knock.! I ran to the door. There was no one there. I guess I was just imagining it I thought to myself. I mean I guess it happens sometimes. I quickly loaded all my bags into the car. I mean I only had six at her clothes and I had one bag to put souvenirs and other things in during our trip. You never ever know what's going to happen next. I'm sure Katy has about 100 billion bags I chuckled.

I was almost at the airport when pop.! I got out to see what happened and there was a flat tire. Dang I thought. So all I did was call a cab and hope I can make it there on time.