Yo

SUP DUDES AND DUDETTES! (Picture of Centrailia graveyard above)

IMMA DO A SPECIAL CHAPTER TODAY- 300 OR 400 WORDS

So, as I said last chapter, I was going back on a field trip. I did. In an actual coal mine! IT WAS AMAZING! I actually got a small chunk of coal. Anthracite coal. Then we saw Centrailia. It was really cool, however we did not see the person that lived there. He was probably at work, tbh.

Just being honest right now, Centrailia did not look how I expected it would. The vegetation is growing back, and... It just didn't look how I expected.

And we went into the museum, and I took a few pictures of stuff. I don't feel like sharing them, though, because in the majority of them is the fellow people in my grade, and I don't wanna show them.

I also took this hilarious video, where we were in the mine cart going into the mine, I started recording and I told my friend to say hi, he said "yo" and a second later the minecart started and it scared us all, and he was like "oook, ok then" and he hugged his partner, and his partner was like "THAT SCARED ME"

It even scared me. When we were going back to the place while in the minecart, my friend started singing some sort of song about cheese.... And him and his partner were punching out lights.... But not really.

And did I mention that in the mine IT WAS FREEZING COLD?! FORTY NINE DEGREES FAHRENHEIT! WE ALSO MET BOB THE MULE. AND WE SAW A STATUE, AND HIS NAME WAS BILL, AND I STARTED SINGING BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY.

also, on the marygoround on the playground, we started singing little einsteins.

Baiiii!

~Shy