Random short story

That I felt like writing because I'm listening to Dancing In The Dark by Rihanna and I'm motivated

(Now it's Immortals by Fall Out Boy)

Skybop I guess?

It's 12:30 AM hahahaahahahahahahahahahhahah (now it's 10:10 AM) (now it's 3:30 PM)

Anyway

I'm using a character I made (Addison or Addi) and she's Jinbop's twin sister :)

Ugh it's gonna be so cringy I was so tired last night *sigh

Addi's POV

Guess what? Summer. I'm going to the beach with Adam, Ross, Max, Jin, and Jess. Because hey, why not?

So currently, we're in the car driving to the beach. Boring drive. Adam's driving, while Jin's beside him in the passenger seat, and Max is beside me in the backseat. Then Jess and Ross took a separate car, because we all couldn't fit!

Max is asleep. Jin's on his phone. I'm listening to music. I feel like singing, considering the fact that I put the darn song on loop.

I start singing the song quietly as I look out the window.

I look up to the front of the car. Why do I imagine Jin and Adam dancing together to this song? Then again, I do imagine then dancing together to Shut Up And Dance too... I imagine them dancing together to almost every single song! Ha ha.

Tiem skippy

Finally at the beach! That took way too freaking long....

We go into the the hotel we're staying in. We took two separate rooms. Eh....

After we get all our crap set up, we decide to go to the beach. Adam starts vlogging, then Jess starts vlogging.........

.........OMG VLOGCEPTION!!!! (Wow Shyanna woooowwwww)

I go to join Ross and Max in the water. Jin, Adam, and Jess just sit down on the sand, the two guys sitting right beside each other while Jess is just few feet away.

Max splashed me RIGHT IN THE FACE WITH FREAKING SALTWATER, and that's how a splash fight begins.

Jess's POV

I would have joined the other three in the water, but I'm sitting here to see Skybop go down. You know, I've been seeing Adam act awkward around Jin sometimes...

I look over at the two and smile. They're perfect!

I've seen a couple times that Adam's hand would accidentally brush against Jin's (or vice versa) and Adam's face would go a slight shade of pink while Jin looks like it never happened. It's kinda funny, honestly.

What if Jin's secretly like 'notice me senpai' to Adam and Adam's the same way?

I bet Adam's tired from driving... Nyeh heheh (Aphmau's papyrus!).

I look like I'm paying attention to my phone, but HA, that's just a cover-up!

Perfect cliffhanger!

That's it for now? Tell me if you want it to continue
Well it's gonna be in my new story (which IS Skybop)

Bye

~Shy the somewhat talented writer