Chapter one

Elizabeth
I hadn't really thought about it. I had fallen for my best friend.
-----
"Lizabeth?" "It's Elizabeth, if you could once get it right Mother!" I yelled. The suffocating awkward atmosphere was getting to me. "Calm down lizzy, your mother just likes Lizabeth better," my cousin Anna butt in. "Hey Ann, butt out!" I said while harshly shoving a couch pillow in her face. She muffled 'save me' and rolled off the couch. I rolled my eyes at her and decided to just go to my room. Anna and my mother would never understand my situation.

---
"Oh my god Lizzy, your hair?" What did you do to it. "It's kinda obvious that I dyed it blind one," I sarcastically stated to Elena. She gave out a light giggle and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "I like it, it suits you," I quirked an eyebrow at her. "How?" I asked. She turned to stare at me straight in the eye. "It suits your eyes, dark but beautiful," she whispered loud enough where both of us could hear. I blushed and turned away from her gaze. Her arm had went to my shoulder to my waist. I slightly felt uncomfortable, she then removed her arm from me. "I have to go Lizzy, my mother is having visitors," she got up and dismissed herself. Once she was out of sight, I gave out a breath of relief. I had wondered over to my bed and tumbled on it like a potato. My left cheek was squished against the mattress, and my arms were at my side. I honestly wished my life was much more fascinating than what it was now. I rolled to my side and chuckled. "Goodness, I really need to get on with my life," I had then squirmed higher on my bed. Once my head was resting on my huge fluffy pillow, I had realized that I forgot to take off my shoes. I just shrugged it off and sighed.

_________

A/N
I know I have a series to work on. But I decided to publish this because, if you don't know yet. I am bisexual. So this story will be based on the the real 'struggles' of liking the same sex. I hope you guys enjoy.