Chapter two

Elizabeth
I had just woken up from my nap. My hair all over my face, and the corners of my mouth had saliva dripped all over it. My eye sight was blurry and all I saw was a tan fluffy blob on my bed. Looking for my glasses. I had fallen off my bed by accident. Hitting my forehead on the wooden floor. "SHIT!" I cursed under my breath. I managed to find my way to my bathroom. Still looking for my glasses, walking out of my bathroom, I tripped on my own feet and landed on a soft surface. That familiar surface made me so happy. I knew it was my bed. "Are you struggling?" The sudden interuption of me having a moment with my bed startled me. "Oh my god?! Lizzy! your forehead!" Elena rushed over to my side and hugged me. "What happened?'" "Bitch, I would tell you if you were to let me go and hand over my glasses, they're on my desk." She detached from me and immediately went to go get my glasses.  I sighed and gently rubbed my forehead. It was summer. My air vent was on and all I was wearing was red shorts and a white halter top. Elena stradled me and handed me my glasses. "Get off me!" I whined. As she started to bounce up and down on me. I put on my glasses and shoved her off. She giggled and hid underneath my covers.  "Elena! Get your ass up!" I may seem like a boring person when It's just me, but with this beauty, I can't help but tease. I pulled away my sheets from her grip and pounced. "Holy sh*t! You are so heavy Lizzy!" I sat on her stomach and combed her hair back with my fingers. We just stared at each other with huge grins on our faces. "Coffee?" She asked while holding onto my waist.  "Yea, let's go get some coffee," I replied.

____________

A/N
I won't be updating frequently but hopefully I build up enough energy and thoughts to complete my books.