Author's Note

Hello Wattpad Writers and Readers!

*This is my second foray into JaDine None-Real People Fanfiction (NRPF).

*This fanfic uses Filipino and English language.

*Angst ahead. Mature content ahead.

*This was born out of my annoyance at my writer's block plus I was watching the K-Drama Full House starring Rain and Song Hye Gyo. Plus, I've always wanted to write an angsty, contract marriage plot!

*Feel free to read, comment, upvote and recommend!

*I am doing this partially for me and partially for the fans who miss JaDine in general on TV and onscreen even if we just saw them in the Grade A movie "This Time".

Enjoy reading!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using Filipino celebrities as characters. I do not claim ownership of them. The story I tell here about Jesse and Nessa is my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of ANY existing Filipino or international movie or TV series . This story is for entertainment purposes only. I am not profiting financially from the creation and publication of this story.

Please read the cast of characters so you'll have an idea of how each character looks like.

P.S.
I apologize if I keep editing. You see, I envisioned this originally as a TV series all in my head but at the same time, I tried imagining it as a movie and in the end, the former won. So if this were a teleserye, I would want it shown in ABS-CBN and naturally, I would need to use actors from ABS-CBN. There are some that just can't be replaced so even if they're from another network, I leave them as is. Also, I will keep editing chapters as I go along. I can't help it. Usually my ideas come to me just before I go to sleep and I try to incorporate them into the story the next day.

P.P.S.

I've never been to Greece however, I loved it as one of the settings of my fanfics. I did my research on those places, dishes and drinks. If I got any of them wrong, my apologies.