Characters

Hellow~ This will be my first official story in this account! Please expect good things~

__

Melodie Park

Park Min Hee

I'm not the cute type of girl you expect me to be. I usually do unexpected things that will make people say "What are you doing!!?" "Are you crazy!?", something like that.. My parents actually stole my childhood and kept me in a building with only me inside for 10 years. Only allowed to go to school and back inside this building. I normally escape from our house and enjoy life outside till they come home at night. Yeah, I'm a troublesome kid. But remember this story is not gonna be dark. I'm planning to be a kpop idol and run away from my parents with my best friend Lee Tae Rin.

I have long wavy brown hair that I usually tie into a messy ponytail. My eyes are hooded double eyelids and its color black. My nose is tall. I have normal lips. White face that people often ask "How do you have such pale face??" and my cheeks are a little bit red. I hear people say I'm pretty and I just put on a disgusted face when I hear them say that. My height is 166 cm and surely I'll grow a little more because I'm still 17 years old or that's already old to grow more height? My weight's 46 kg.. I know I'm a LITTLE BIT underweight but all I and my friends know is that I eat a lot.

Let me tell you a bit of my personality. I'm a little bit shy when I meet new people. They often mistaken me of being anti social or a really kind person. I'm usually described by my friends as a naughty, hyper, random human being.  I know that I'm crazy and weird but that's just who I am. Maybe that's the side effect of being inside a gloomy house, you've got no choice but to cheer up(Twice XD) yourself. I sometimes blurt out things and hurt people's feelings. I may sound crazy but I can see ghosts! Ha! Joke! 

People say I'm good at dancing and I think so too but I lack a lot. I'm good at dancing, singing, and a little bit of rapping and drawing. I play the guitar and I used to play piano but I broke it when I was a kid. My hobbies are playing video games in my free time like Dota, horror games and many more. Dancing, reading, writing lyrics, and playing(not video games) are one of my hobbies too. I have a habit of grinding my teeth together, smelling food, and talking to myself. I know I have a lot of habits but I don't want to tell all of it and waste time.. I like eating different kinds of food and I always have a bar of chocolate in my pocket. I like the color amber, light green, and black. I like wearing oversize shirts and cool accessories to complement my always plain look. Rubber shoes are my style and ripped jeans. My cousins like my fashion sense, and that's what makes me confident of what I wear always! 

Lee Tae Rin

I'm just a normal tall girl.. I have strict parents like noona's parents but mine don't even care about me. She's just locked there because it's her own fault.. I'm also planning to be a kpop idol, be all famous and go back to my parents once I got successful.

My eyes are big and I think it's not that pretty. I have normal nose and full lips. My friends usually tease me of having an egg shaped and colored face. I wear contact lenses cause I have a really bad vision also noona, she just forgot to tell. Mine is worse though.. I have straight brown hair that I'm starting to grow. I'm not boasting though, people say I'm pretty. What do they see in my ugly face.. uggh.. My height is 168 cm. I know I'm tall~ Also, my weight is 50 kg. Too fat right? I also have big hands and feet.

I'm a chill girl and I look serious to new people. I'm sometimes hyper especially when I'm with Minhee noona. I'm pretty short tempered but I'm a understanding person. I'm sensitive around people. I'm insecure of my own looks and all about me because I think I cant debut with my ugly face. Not only that, I'm also not good at singing and I'm so stiff when I'm dancing. 

I like to dance, rap and draw. I can play the guitar and the ukulele. My hobbies are dancing, arranging schedules(she said XD) and also writing lyrics. Oh! and also painting. I have a habit of biting and stretching. My favorite colors are light pink, light yellow, black and also pastel colors. I like to collect cute mugs and I think I have already tons of it in my room. I always paint my nails black and I like cute hoodies. And by the way, I don't like sweets.

I think I will add more cuz I think Taerin's a little bit short XD .. Surely~