II - Dance Parter

Taerin's P.O.V 

"Where did noona went to!?" I said standing in front of our school dorm.

I tried calling her but I don't have load! I should arrange our groceries first so I go inside our dorm and put them down then place the things in the right place. We already bought our school uniforms and it looks so cute! My size is bigger than noona's so I can differentiate them easily. I lay it on our respective beds. Why haven't she got back yet though? I decided to go out and take a look at our school campus. It's 5:30 p.m. so were still okay to go out. I wear my bright red vans and dash out the girls' dorm. I look around for the last time, if she is around.

"Is she lost? That's unexpected.." I whisper to myself then start strolling the campus.

There are many girls and boys hanging out at different spots of the campus. Many are flirting.. Of course, this is high school. As I walk around the campus, people keep staring at me, maybe because I'm a new face. Should I make friends? I keep having second thoughts because people here looks unapproachable.. I heave a sigh while looking down.

"Ya~ Jimin~~ Let's go on a date~" I hear a clingy voice so it got me curious on what's happening. I hide behind at the corner of the wall. 

Wa! The girl is hitting on the guy! The girls are all over him. Girls are really something in this school. But... His face is cute~~ He looks like a hamster.

"How many times did I tell you that I don't have interest on you girls." He growled. He looks irritated by them. I thought he will be like those normal popular guys. Flirty and a playboy..

"There's no need to get excited over a popular guy. I've got nothing to do with him." Looks are just looks, it can't deceive me.

I stay away from them then start strolling again. Looks like a normal high school campus. Bullies are over there too, in a live action.. But people are seriously just watching them. This school is already giving me a bad impression. A guy caught my attention.

"Wait.. I think I know that person.." I squint my eyes to see a better view. Suga!? Yoongi oppa!!

He's with some good looking guys. I decided to approach him because we were really close but Minhee noona is more close with him, like his girl best friend. His sister is our close friend so we got close with each other.

"Annyeong! You're Yoongi oppa right!?" I asked him with an excited tone in my voice then he look up to me with the other guys also looking at me.

"Oh! Taerin-ah! It's been so long! Why didn't you say that you're going to the same high school?" He said while smiling showing his shine bright like a diamond gums like noona. 

"How can I say it to you? You didn't even tell me that you were going to study here." I chuckled a little.

"Ah! Right." He said while scratching his nape. "Hey guys this is Lee Tae Rin-"

"Your girlfriend?" A guy with teal colored hair(Rap Mon) said cutting what Yoongi oppa will say. I blushed a little because I kinda had a crush on him when I was a kid to middle school. I wonder if I still like him now. "Oooh~ She's blushing." He said with a teasing smirk so Yoongi oppa sighed. 

"No, she's my little sister's close friend and my friend. You're making her uncomfortable." He said while patting my back. Isn't that Taehyung? 

They introduced themselves and I think that Jhope guy is really hyper. He has the face like a horse too! Aw that's my type of guy.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, but call me V or Taehyung! Whatever you like... I think I met you somewhere before... Anyways, nice meeting you." He said with a smile.

I knew it! He's the guy who likes noona when we were in middle school! I guess it's a small world after all~.. I'll keep quiet about it first. I sit beside Yoongi oppa on the end of the bench to talk to him and catch up some things.

"We are planning on becoming kpop idols so I'm working hard on my dancing!" I said feeling so determined.

"Really? I'll support you on that." He said "You became so pretty, there's no doubt that they will let you pass the audition." He added making me blush again..

"Thank you! But noona is prettier! I'm no match for her." I said feeling insecure again.. "She has a very nice body and her face is small and thin.. Unlike me.."

"Don't say that, you two look undeniably pretty! I haven't seen her right now but I think she became just as pretty as you!" He said.

"You're just saying that to not make me feel bad.." I mumble to myself.

"What did you say?"

"Ah! Nothing nothing." I said waving both my hands.

"I was wondering. Where's Minhee?" He asked me. I totally forgot about noona. I saw Taehyung's face looking kinda curious when he heard her name. He liked her so it's natural.. But did he just flinched?

"Now that you remind me. I need to look for her!" I said then stand up startling the other guys.

"I said I don't want to! You creep me out!" I hear a voice that sounds like noona's. I look at where the voice came from. It's noona! He's with some attractive guy also. She saw me so her expression turns to relieved.

"Taerin!!~" She said while running to me. 

"Hey, I showed you the way to our school so promise me you'll do it!" He said to noona.

"What is happening noona?" I whispered to her. She look at me then look at him. 

"Tell you later." She mouthed then smile at me.

"Ya! Are you thinking of not doing it!?" He said and I can see that noona looks really annoyed.

"닥쳐! (Shut up!)" She lose her temper.. Once again I caught Taehyung flinched but this time he looks really nervous. Is he scared of her or did something happened between them? "Of course I cannot break a promise." She said looking a little bit embarrassed.. Aaaww~ such a cutiee~ 

"Hey, come with me." Someone whispered to my ears and drag me away from noona. Ohmygosh, my ears just got itchy from that.

I look at who it is and it's J-hope. He stopped dragging me and face me with his troubled face.

"Umm, I heard what you were talking about with Yoongi hyung.. So yeah.. Umm.. Can you be my dance partner?" What!? But.. He acts so different right now.

"Why me? You can ask noona! She's much better!" I said then go to where noona is but he grab my arm.

"Wait!... I want you." 

_______

Chapter 2!! Hope you'll like it dechu!~