Won't Be That Girl Again - Drew Chadwick fanfiction

Lexi POV:

I peeled my eyes open and sighed, I rolled to the side hoping to cuddle back into Drew. But he wasn't there... Oh right, the memories of that night came flooding back. You blinked your eyes to keep from crying.

'Flashback'

' you and drew were out at a club with your group of friends, everyone had decide to leave so you headed out first by yourself.

" Thought you'd never come out of there." You heard a familiar growl come from the alley behind you.

"Shit," you whispered. " What do you want Rob?!"

" I WANT MY BEST MONEY, MAKER BACK!"He stepped forward yelling and pushed me.

"I TOLD YOU 50 FUCKIN TIMES, IM NOT STREET FIGHTING ANYMORE!!" I pushed him back.

Right then his fist made contact with my face. I knew he was just trying to provoke me and it worked. I used my most powerful right hook and it made contact with his nose with a satisfying crack. He ran forward and tackled me in mid slap. We wrestled on the floor until I got up and knee'd him in the stomach, slammed my fist into his rib and smashed his shoulder blade with my elbow.

"L-Lexi?" I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I turned around to face my boyfriend Drew with a look of pure terror on his face. I knew I had no way of covering that up.

"Drew, how much of that did you see?" I asked hesitantly

"All of it... your a street fighter? How come you never told me? W-why?"

"You'll never understand... and I quit street fighting when I met you... that was the first time I fought in the two years we've been dating." I tried to take his hand but he pulled away.

" wow"

"What?" He asked.

"That hurt more then getting punched.

You think I'm a monster now." I said on the brink of tears. I turned and ran... and he didn't come after me.

'Flashback ended'

So as I made my usually zombified walk down the stairs I decide to have the usually cold pizza breakfast. But first I have to wake up my older brother for work and then maybe share my delicious pizza with him. Before I could trudge over to his room with the pan and spoon my aunt and her fiancé came out.

Her fiancé Chelsea spoke first," Woah chicka no need for that this mornin!"

I gave a confused look and asked," Why not I do it every morning?"

My aunt spoke next," He didn't come home he stayed at his girlfriends."

I shrugged and grabbed my pizza box," So what was that noise last night?"

Meg said," Well this band is vacationing here and my sergeant told me to keep them safe and so I offered for them to stay here. And they came in late from there last performance until summers over, so that's what the noise was."

" Okay, well are they coming out on the river with us today?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"We leave in 30 so wake the sleeping beauty's! I'm all ready to go so I just needed to eat and now I'm done so I will get the boat and jet skii's hooked up to my trucks and they better be ready or were leaving them.

"Calm you ta tas girlie we'll wake them up now, just calm down and get the stuff ready."

"Alright!" I say sarcastically