Tour Month 2

Lexi's POV:

"THANK YOU MIAMI! YOU WERE A GREAT CROWD! I LOVE YOU ALL!!" I shout before running off stage and passing out on the floor in my dressing room. I slowly start to drift into a peaceful sleep until......"LEXI!" I hear Wes shout.

I lift my head up,"WHAT!?" I shout back.

"You can sleep on the bus! Let's go!" He says before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Weeeeeee!" I shout as he walks onto the bus.

We have been on tour for 2 months now so this was a pretty normal schedule. He drops me on the couch and walks over to the fridge and grabs two water bottles. He opens one and throws the other at me. I catch it and chug it down. Performing makes me thirsty.

He laughs,"Damn! You sure can chug it!" Wes says loudly.

I groan,"Shhh. Lexi need sleep." I say before lying back and instantly falling into a deep sleep.

*Three Hours Later*

I wake up feeling a weight on my stomach.

I groan,"Whhyy?" I whine.

"Because I'm bored." A familiar voice says.

I open my eyes to see Keaton sitting on my stomach.

"Then do something!" I say

He chuckles,"But I want to hangout with you!" He says.

"Keaters? What about Wes and Drew?" I ask him.

"They went to a bar." He mutters quietly.

I shoot up,"Those two went to a bar by themselves." I shout

"Yeah they didn't want to wake you." He says grabbing his keys.

"Let's go their probably drunk off their asses right now." I say walking off the bus and into the rental car with Keaton. He drives down the street to a pub type place. We hear yelling inside and minutes later Drew is flung out of the bar and hit in the face. I get out and run over to him. I look at the guy who punch him and kick him right where it hurts. He falls to the ground just as Keaton stands Drew up and takes him to the car. I find Wes inside and ask him what went down. I'm horrified by what he told me.

"The guy caught Drew making out with his girlfriend..." Wes says before we get in the car.

Drew is sitting next to Wes in the back.

"Hey babe nice to see you. How'd you sleep?" He says non chalantly.

"Never talk to me." I state before getting out of the car and walking onto the bus. I storm to my room and lock the door behind me.