Chapter 5: This Is Goodbye.

I wake up with puffy eyes. My throat hurts, and I'm lying in bed with Nicki. I pushed her out of the bed and she jumped up like a ninja. If my throat didn't hurt so bad I'd be dying.

" Why you do that? " She whined, then went into her everlasting closet full of clothes.

" Because, If I'm gonna be awake, you are too. " I said, grinning.

" Bitch. Well were going shopping. Go get ready. "

I got up, then went into my room. I saw Jermaine and Nicole having sex. Wow, Okay. I'm just done. I ignored them, I saw Jermaine get up and put on his clothes.

I went into my closet and got out my clothes. I grabbed eveything else I needed then walked to Nicki's room. He followed me, until I went inside the room. His sorries were making me irritated by now. I walked back out, to see him still there. He got on his knees, and hugged my legs.

" Jermaine. Don't..... Don't talk to me anymore. What happened to you changing? I mean you act like 2 days ago we didn't have sex. Then you tried to say I had fucked Trey. Your real funny. Then you tell me Nicole and I broke your heart, but you were just in my room fucking her. And if I did break your heart, why are you running back to me? Telling me you love me and you want me back? I don't think your ready for a relationship.

I thought I could have gave you chance, give you my all once again. Trust you again, but were not together. And never will be, so let go of me and go home. Go wherever you were before you came here. I don't want to see you anymore. Don't text me, or call me please. Don't try to contact me in any way. I'm just done with you. I don't even wanna be friends with you anymore. " I pushed him off of me, and closed the door.

I didn't realize I was crying. I guess I really did think I could give myself to him. Oh boy, I was so wrong. Nicki looked at me, and opened her arms. I shook my head, and walked into her bathroom to take a shower.

No more crying.

I got out of the shower, and changed in the bathroom. (Outfit in external link.)

I walked out, and sat on Nicki's bed. I guess she used Tyga's bathroom or something cause she was already ready.

" Come on. " She said, then walked out.

I followed her, and we went to tell Wayne we were going to the mall. He nodded, not saying anything cause he was talking to his daughter Reginae on the phone. We left, and stopped at McDonalds for something to eat.

When we got to the mall, it made me feel a little better. People saw us, and asked for autographs and pictures. It was taking my mind off of everything. Seeing fans make me happier. Forget all my problems.

Nicki brung one of her fans with us, and gave her a shopping spree. She was chill, somebody I would want to hang out with. Matter of fact, let me call up Latisha. We've both been so busy, it don't make no sense for neither of us to not talk to eachother.

" Hello? " I heard after the 3rd ring.

" Hi Tisha. " I said, smiling into the phone.

" How you been girl? "

" Terrible, but I'm making it though. Is it possible you could come visit me and Nicki for a couple days. "

" Let me check my schedule. You not the only one that got something going on. "

" Har Har Har, very funny Tish. "

" Yeah, I'll come through. So what happened? "

" I kind of can't talk about that right now, I'm at the mall you know? "