Favorites

Remember to leave me any quotes that you find awesome in the comments!

It will go:

"Quote"

-Author

----Then any notes or thoughts I may have.

Start off with an amazing one:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

-Albert Einstein

"The difference between stupidity and genius, is genius has limits."

-Albert Einstein

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

-Walt Disney

"Design is invisible to us, until it fails."

-MassiveChange

----Architect student and I really like this one.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, while a wise man will find himself to be a fool."

-William Shakespeare

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not certain about the former."

-Albert Einstein

"If society fits you comfortably enough, you call it freedom."

-Robert Frost

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

-Albert Einstein

"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing."

-Socrates

"The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of ideas."

-George Santayana

"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."

-Albert Einstein

Still room for more! The next chapter will be quotes I like that are about books and such.