Ch.9 (Meeting New People)

A/n - I skipped the plane ride and stuff, because that's boring. So enjoy I guess :3

~Seans POV~
Me and Mark were currently taking a cab over to see his friends. Mark had a smile on his face since he woke up. I was excited to meet them, since I don't really have friends. We had been in the car for nearly 30 minutes. We had already gotten our hotel booked which was nice.

The car halted to a stop, "We have reached you're destination." Mark handed the driver the money owed and jumped out. I looked at the house in front of me, it was pretty big, a two story house.

I could hear the guys laughing and dogs barking from outside. Mark grabbed my hand and we started walking to the front. Mark rang the door bell, only making the dogs crazier.

"I'll get it!" One of them yelled. "Oof!" "Ah nice you dumbass!" I chuckled at the arguing. Soon a tall, skinny guy answered the door.

"Hey!" Mark shouted, the man at the door held his arm out, as a signal for us to come in. "Mark!" I smiled as one of his friends came running over. "Ok guys! This is Sean. My boyfriend." Mark pointed at me, I smiled and blushed a little bit. "Sean, this is Matt, This is Ryan, Thats Wade, Bob, and Felix." He pointed to each individual.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.. "Why don't you guys sit down, and lets get to know you Sean." Bob said. I was so surprised how quickly these guys were giving hospitality.

~Time Skip~ *3rd Person POV*

Sean, Mark, and the guys, talked for hours, and hours. Mark stared at Sean the whole time with a huge smile on his face, Mark could tell Sean liked them and they liked Sean. The night was full of laughs, stories, and dick jokes. It was currently 7:00PM. They were in the backyard.

"You guys hungry at all?" Ryan questioned. Everyone hummed or nodded their heads. "Pizza?" Bob suggested. "Pizza." Everyone agreed.

Ryan went in to go order pizza, Wade, Bob, Felix, and Matt followed him. Sean and Mark stayed outside. "They like you." Mark said happily. "I like them too. It's just weird for me." Sean looked at the ground and gave a lazy smile. "Why?" Mark scooted closer to Sean. "My whole life I never really had friends.. Knowing I do just makes me feel safe. I feel different, I feel happier." Mark smiled at Sean's remarks.

Mark patted his lap, as a signal for Sean to sit on his lap. Sean sat on his lap facing Mark. Sean dug his head in the crook of Mark's neck. Sean cupped Mark's face and Mark put his hands on Sean's waist. Sean leaned down and kissed him. The kiss turned into a make out session. Sean had a constant smile on his face, during this kiss.

"Mark! Sean! Pizza's here!" One of the guys shouted from the kitchen. Sean pulled away, and wiped the hair that fell into Mark's face. Sean got up, and helped Mark up. "I love you." Mark said. 
"I love you too." Mark grabbed Seans hand and the two men went inside.

~~~~

A/N - sorry to cut it short, I just got sick, with a fever and constant coughing, sorry if this chapter started to fall out of touch, I didn't sleep last night so I dont know what Im doing. But anyway there is something coming next chapter ;)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading :D <3