Ch.24 (You Were Right)

~Jacks POV~
It had been days since I slept, it had been days since Marks been home. He left 2 days ago and hasn't come back. This man, this demon, my subconscious? Anti, i think it was, he's haunting me, im going crazy, I'm going insane, I'm delirious.

"Sean. Get some sleep, I won't haunt you this time. I have need to tell you. Itd be better off if you got sleep." Anti's voiced echoed in my head.

I nodded and fell back into the bed, I immediately fell asleep, like someone knocked me out..

~Time Skip.~
I slowly opened my eyes, I checked the time, 5am. "Mark?" I said looking around. "Oh, your awake. Now I have bad news." Anti warned. "W-what?" I whimpered getting up from the bed. "Do you remember me warning you about Mark?" Anti questioned. "Faintly." I replied. "Well, I went to go find him to see why he left, he's with another man Jack." Anti said, crossing his arms. It took me a few seconds to process what he said, once I did I fell to the floor. "I-I should of listened! You were right! I was wrong! He had been acting like an asshole to me lately. I-Im fucking wrong!" I vented. Anti appeared and rubbed my back.

"We have to get you to college. I know your not in the right condition, but you have too." Anti said helping me up. I didn't even bother changing or fixing my hair, all I can think is now I have nothing, I'm nothing.

I got my backpack and slowly walked to college. "I tried to warn you." Anti said. "It's not you're fault." I said glumly. "Hey, I know a plan to get Mark back." My eyes widened. "Have Felix be your boyfriend temporarily, I can see where he is, and you and Felix go, kiss each other, get Mark to look, it will drive him crazy." Anti planned evilly. "I like that idea." I chuckled.

I entered the college. I tried to appear as depressed as I could as I passed by Marks room. I saw in the corner of my eye, he glanced at me, and quickly glanced back at his papers. I grinned evilly.

~Time Skip.~
I got back to the apartment and I wanted to change my style, to make Mark question it.

~3rd Person POV~
Jack had went to the barber to change his hair style, got clean shaven, and got a different style of clothing. Hus hair was pointing up and was greased, his type if clothing was tight jeans, black and white plaid shirt, and converse.

He called Felix up.
"Felix I need to you come over. NOW."