Ch.32 (Secrets)

~Morning~*Marks POV*
My eyes fluttered open as the bright sunlight snuck past the curtains of my apartment. I turned over, smiling, as my smile soon faded because Jack wasn't next to me. A slight frown crossed me face as I sat up not even seeing a light in the bathroom.

I got up stretching, but quickly walking out of the room, my heart starting to pound faster as I didn't see Sean on the couch, only Felix who was struggling to stay awake. "Felix! Where's Sean?!" I panicked. "I think he went upstairs a couple hours ago." He mumbled as his head fell back.

I rushed upstairs checking the first spare bedroom, nope. I checked my office, nope. My heart pounding out of my chest. The last room, the bathroom he was in their passed out against the wall.

I rushed over to him and looked at his face, he had tear stains on his cheeks. I shook his shoulders, his eyes fluttered open, they were slightly red.

"Sean, what happ- what are you doing?" I questioned slight anger in my voice.

"I didn't do anything." He murmured.

"Sean, your in a bathroom, tear stained cheeks, red eyes, passed out against a wall. What did you do?" I scoulded.

"Guilt." He replied his bottom lip quivering.

I groaned and lifted him up and brought him into the spare bedroom.

"I'm going to let you get rest, because your making no sense right now." I
sighed slamming the door.

~Time Skip~*Seans POV*
I opened my eyes rather quickly as I jolted from a slight nightmare. I sat up a little perplexed as to why I'm in the spare bedroom.

I got up and opened the door, I walked down the stairs to see Mark and Felix sitting on the couch. "Sean come with me." Mark got up and took me to the balcony and closed the door.

"Why were you half conscious in the bathroom upstairs this morning.?" Mark questioned sternly.

"Because I feel so guilty." I replied.

"Why?" Mark asked crossing his arms.

"Because I kissed Felix." I said with a voice crack and turning away from him.

"Wh-Wait, why?" He said his voice getting louder with anger.

"I kissed him on the day of our wedding and last night." I cried getting hysterical.

"I should've fucking known." Mark screamed.

I hid my face into my hands as I felt his eyes burning to the back of my head.

"It didn't mean anything I swear! O-On the wedding day he was so depressed as he was helping me with my tux. He started to c-cry and I kissed him just to make him happy, and last night he begged and begged and I couldn't help but to make him feel better!" I screamed back, falling to the ground.

"Do you love him Sean?" Mark quieted.

"no! I swear!" I cried back.

"Then why the fuck would you kiss him!" He screamed going back into the house.

"Felix! Get the fuck out of my house! Don't show your face here ever again." He screamed.

"Mark stop!" I screamed back.

"It's not his fault it was mine!" I said taking the blame.

"He's the one who has feelings!" Mark screamed back.

Felix was getting up, I looked at his face their was regret all over his face.

"Felix I don't ever want you near Sean again." He screamed.

"Mark! Fucking stop! It's not his fault that he has feelings for me."

"Get out of the way!" Mark screamed.

I just stood where I was.

"Your being ridiculous Mark."

"Sean I said get the fuck out of the Way!" As he started to throw a punch at Felix.

Felix got out of the way and started to run for the door.

Mark slipped and hit me in the face, knocking me to the ground.

I got up and blood dripped from my nose. I looked at him with anger. He looked back with shock.

I got up, "Fuck you Mark." I said and slapped him. Then walking out the door.

Felix was sitting out by a bench and I walked right past him hiding my face.

"Sean! What happened to you." He said gripping my face, looking at my nose.

"Just don't worry about it." I shrugged and kept walking as he followed me.

"I love you Sean." Felix said I stopped walking and looked at at the ground with wide eyes.

I looked back and saw Mark peeking through a window. Don't look back.