Chapter 2

Courtneys P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Daisy shifting herself in her sleep. I wasn't tired enough to go to sleep so i just grabbed my phone of the side table and got on social media and once i was a little more woken up i took a picture of Daisy sleeping then put my phone back on the charger then got up to take a shower. I grabbed my clothes, shoes and earings then was off to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes in the shower i got out and put my clothes on. (The outfit it at the top.)

I got ready and then put my hair in a messy bun and put face powder and mascara on. Soon i was ready and i went down stairs. I walked downstairs and about pooed myself. Why? Lottie ishere thats why. Lottie hasn't been home in a while because she works with Lou Teasdale, One Direction hair stylist. I ran to Lottie and have her a big hug.

"Oh my gosh Lottie i haven't seen you in ages, how have you been?" I asked her.

"Im doing good, guess what!" Lottie said excited.

"What what what tell me tell me tell me!" I said.

"Im going on tour with Louis and the rest of the band, but dont worry i will try to visit as much as possible." She said.

"Lottie, im also going on tour with Louis so that means both of us will be together!" I said very happily.

"Good because those boys would make me go crazy." She said

"I know they are so rude to me!" I said.

"Ok girls time to say the goodbye's, its time to leave." Louis said.

"Ok"

"Mom, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe were leaving!" Lottie yelled.

"Ok im coming"

"I'll be right there"

"Kk"

"Oki"

We heard all of them answer.

One by one they all came down and we started giving everyone hugs.

"Remember im just a phone call away so you can talk to me whenever you want ok?" I said to my little sisters.

"We know but both of our big sisters are leaving so were gonna miss you." Daisy said.

"Ya i know but know you've got Fizzy to look up too!" I said trying to cheer up the moment.

"Ok were leaving soon so how about a big group hug then Court and I have to go say bye to mom." Lottie said.

We all gathered in for a big group hug. I heard someone take a picture, probably my mom.

I went and gave my mom a big hug and told her id miss her then Lottie did the same. Soon we all said goodbye and got our stuff and went to Louis's car. I got in the front seat and Lottie got in the back and then we were off to Louis's flat, soon we arrived after 10 minute drive.

I got my stuff out of the car and I went to the door of the building and Louis told me he was on the 9th floor and his room number was 824.

I ran to elevator and pressed the 9 button and waited till the doors opened. After like 1 minute the doors opened and I ran to Louis's room and knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal the one and only Harry Styles. Now Harry im pretty sure was the only one i could handle.

"Hey Hazza!" I said walking inside looking around.

"Hey Court!" He said in the same tone as me.

"Is Louis and Lottie here yet, i kinda just left them once i got my stuff out of the car."i said.