Chapter 1

Courtney's P. O. V

"Court can you please come downstairs please someones here to see you!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I didn't want to see anybody right now
The reason why? Because ive been a wreak. Why? Because the other day i found out that my boyfriends well now ex- boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend.

"Who is it?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"Go look in the kitchen." My mom told me.

As i walked in the kitchen i screamed so loud i think China could hear me. See the i screamed like that is because i haven't seen my brother in such a long time because he auditioned for the X-Factor and he got through then he was put in a band called One Direction and ive met the boys before and they are so annoying and rude. I would of been with Louis more but i couldn't stand those boy's!

"Louis what are you doing here? Why are you hear and when did you get here," I said freaking out, "and why didnt you tell me?!" I asked him while giving him a hug.

"Well honey we have some news, your going on world tour with louis and his bandmates!" My mom said smiling.

My jaw hung to the floor.

"Why mom you know i dont like his bandmates!" I asked madly.

"Because your stepdad and i are going on a vacation!" My mom said sitting down on the couch.

"Well what about Lottie, Fizzy and the twins?" I asked.

"They are staying with their friends because they are too young to go and i dont want them to get hurt, now i need to talk to your brother so you should start packing." My mom said.

I went up to pack up my clothes and all the other stuff i need.

Once i got all my clothes ready i got another suitcase and went to my closet and started packing my shoes once i was done i went down stairs to eat dinner.

"Hey Court im making homemade pizza, louis said he would be right back so then you can pack your stuff in his car so then tomorrow morning you guys can go to his flat then you will leave the next day or later on tomorrow." My mom said putting cheese on the pizza.

"Ok."

*******************

''Im going to go to Emily's house and tell her im leaving tomorrow!" I yelled grabing my keys.

"Ok be home soon!" My mom yelled back.

I got in my car, put my seatbelt and and put the key in the ignition and drove to Emily's house. Emily was my other bestfriend not the one who stole my boyfriend and i could trust Emily not to do that.

It only took me 15 minutes to get there so right as i got there it was 7:10 p.m.

I knocked on the door and her mom answered and let me in and in walked up to Emily's room i let myself in because she only lets ne do that and when i walked in there i didn't see her so i walked to her bathroom and knocked because that would be weird if she was doing her business and just walked in even though she has done that to me before.

When i knocked heard her crying so i walked in there and i froze. She was sitting on the ground and i saw something white in her hand.

"Emily what is that?" I asked even though i already knew.

"Oh its nothing don't worry." She said standing up quickly and wiping her tears.

"Lemme see it. " I said calmly.

She gave it to me and i was right it was a pregnancy test. And it said she was pregnant.

"I need to tell my mom!" She said running down stairs.

I know that she was scared but her mom was always there and she would be understanding.

She came back upstairs and i told her that i had to go on tour with my brother and the rest of one direction.
She said if i dint keep in touch with her then she said she would hunt me down. After awhile i had to leave because it was late and i had to get home or my mom would be mad.

I got home and u went to bed and got on my phone for awhile, then Daisy came in.

"Hey dais." I said looking up at her.

"Hey, is it alright if i sleep in here tonight." She asked.

"Yeah sure, why?" I asked her while scooting over.

"Well your leaving tomorrow and im not gonna see you for awhile." She said.

"Its alright i will come visit on holidays so you'll get to see me and we can talk on the phone when im on the bus and when i have free time." I said giving her a hug.

"Ok."

"Now lets go to bed because im tired." I said turning the lamp off.

"Night."

*******************
Hi guys this is my first story so i hope you like it. If there are any mistakes im sorry because im writing this on my phone.

Xo. Erika