Makenzie's POV

Today I'm meeting with my besties they just adore me but who can blame. them my bestfriends are Olivia ,kayley and dinese  but of all my friends Olivia is my best friend she has long blonde hair and loves to dress Boho sheek or practically anything cute . kayley  is a little tom boyish but with two little brothers how is she supposed to catch those little devils in stilleto heels without breaking an ankle or worse, a heel.
" Makenzie ! "my mom sara practically screeched it was

about 6am and I was so tired ad I opened my eyes a little bit so I could look at my mum whiles still avoiding the harsh glares of the sun rays. My mum was dressed in a kind of 'I woke up  like this fashion with her grey wool jumpsuit,Micheal Kors flipflop and her hair put into a messy bun and a drop of colour on pale flushed cheeks.
'You'll be late for school she said whiles trying to pry me of my sweet sweet silk can't bedand if tom (my driver)leaves I can't take you to school because I have a benefit to go to like right now and your dad has already left for work.I sprinted out of my bed to go take a shower because I remembered this was going to be the first day I have seen my friends all summer and I am so excited I paired a hot pink polo shirt with a some  juicycle shorts paired it with some wedges for a more feminine look with a sleeked up ponytail with a white leather jacket which goes with my shorts.for a sporty cute look and grabbed my book bag and dashed down the stairs  asked the cook to make eggs and a smoothy to go and dashed to the car.When we were half way to school I   remembered something ahhhhhhhhhhh I screamed and tom nearly had a heart attack what is it my worried driver said like he was about to loose his job did u leave a book report or a project? even WORSE I left my phone. Tom had a long sigh of relief. if that is it, I can continue driving u to school . but I need my phone I was practically crying by now what if I get so many messages that I don't read and they fill my inbox so all my messages get deleted and one of them was deleted and it was from the president and I would not get a message from the president all because you wouldn't drive me home to get my phone and by the time I finished we were already in the school parking lot. okay let's make a deal if u go to school I will bring your phone earlier on okay tom said checking his watch rapidly. okay I said before running out of the car byeeee tom.